11

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙_____________________________

It took another week for Kay to contact me. "Yeah, I'm outside." I heard his voice through the phone "Nigga it's two in the morning." I heard him smack his lips "Come down." He said before hanging up. I sighed and threw on some sweats before sneaking out, I was still grounded and I didn't want to add to the punishment.

Once I got in the car he looked at me "Why you been actin stupid?" Was the first thing he said to me. "Nigga why you been actin stupid?" I looked at him. "Cause you been actin like a thot, I don't fuck wit dat shit." He said to me.

"And I don't fuck with you postin other bitches." I said back with the same amount of attitude in my voice. "I wouldn't be postin other bitches if you got yo act together," He pulled out his phone and showed me a video. I was standing in the corner on my phone at the party. "You see what dat shit look like? My bitch at a party wit my opps." He said. "Boy we not even together-" He cut me off. "Why you keep saying dat shit?"

"Because you went three weeks without talking to me, you good without me." I looked down at my phone. "Get off yo phone." He snatched the phone out of my hand. I looked up at him and tried to grab my phone back "Why are you so mad? You need to chill." I said reaching for it. "You went to a wit yo hoe ass friend knowing my opps be over there." He said to me.

"I was babysitting Faith." He just needs to hurry up and give me back my phone. "Don't do that shit again, you my bitch ion wanna hear about you being at a party without me." He sat my phone on his lap.

"You not acting like it, you let me get out of a car at three in the morning with no phone after you just shot up a party, plus you posted yo real bitch." I said to him. "Why you tryna argue wen I'm tryna make up?" He looked at me confused. I started to laugh a little "Boy what the fuck is wrong with you?"