20

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙____________________________

"Are you gone gon go to da basketball game?" I asked Faith. She shrugged "Girl, Dougie been ignorin' me... I don't know why." She pouted and sat her phone down. "Maybe all dat cheatin' caught up to you." I shrugged and picked out an outfit for the game. "But he gon' be there." I said to her.

She perked up "He is? Good." Hopefully, they don't argue too much. "What you gon wear?" I looked at her. "What I'm wearing right now." She motioned towards her outfit. She was wearing an all-black bodysuit with some Uggs. "Girl no, everybody that we gon be with is wearing white and red... you gon' look weird."

"Then let me borrow something." She begged me. "Uh... what you want to wear?" I asked her. She went to my closet and started to pick out something for herself. "So did y'all do it?" She glanced at me with a smirk on her face. "No." I rolled my eyes at her "You know not everything is about sex." I told her.

She just shrugged "I mean how you know you really like him if you ain't fucked him?" She asked me. "Because I like his personality," I answered her. "Personality can only go so far tho..." She finished picking out her outfit "Cute?" She held up a white skirt with a white crop top and a red letterman's jacket. "It's my clothes, of course, it's cute."

Once we finished getting ready I facetimed Kay "Where you at?" I asked him as soon as he answered the phone. "I'm still getting ready... I need to get my hair done." He said brushing his hair back into a ponytail. "Ooo~ lemme put some twists in yo hair." I offered him.

He nodded "Yeah you gon have to 'cause I can't keep putting this shit in a ponytail... it's makin' my hair fall out." He pouted at the phone. I smiled at him "You like my beret?" I asked him. "You look like one of those little French girls." I was wearing a white long-sleeved turtleneck with a red skirt that matched my red beret. "Yeah, but do I look like a cute French girl?" I started posing for the camera.