57

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙____________________________

"I'm just sayin' we shouldn't bring ha... what if he tryna get it on? Ion want Naomi to get hurt." Kay put on his chain. "At a family reunion? I know you tryna prepare for da worst, but baby you gotta let up..." I looked at myself in the mirror.

"I can still get my momma to babysit tho-" I cut him off with a look "Yeah... you right, I should let dem meet ha." He picked Naomi up off the bed. "Lil Ma~ you look so pretty~" Kay started kissing her cheek. "Baby I love the necklace you got her." I went to our dresser and got the little black box before taking the necklace out.

Kay smiled and nodded "Imma get you one too." It was a gold necklace with Naomi's name on it. "Okay." I put the necklace on her. "You done gettin' dressed?" I asked him as I put all of my last-minute jewelry on.

"Yeah... Imma go get the car ready." He handed Naomi to me before leaving the room "Take ha diaper bag down wit you." I said to him. "Aight." Was the last thing I heard before the front door opened and closed.

I went through all the rooms turning off the TVs and lights before I looked at Naomi "You ready Stinkabutt?" I asked her. Naomi was too busy scrolling through Kevin's TikTok to respond to me. "Damn~ Okay little miss Hollywood." I left the apartment.

After locking the door I went to the parking lot. "What took you so long?" He looked back at me while I put Naomi in her car seat. "Girl shut up." I finished putting her in her car seat before getting in the passenger seat. "Lemme get my phone Lil Ma." He looked back at Naomi.

She whined "No~" Naomi shook her head at him. "I don't kno how to get there Nami, I need da phone." Kay said to her. I heard Naomi sigh before Kay turned around with the phone in his hand. "Thank you, baby." He turned on his Bluetooth before he set the GPS up. Once he finished he started following the directions from the GPS.