45

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

"I told TDot to flock 'em, pop 'em, drop 'em, send 'em right to the doctor

"I told TDot to flock 'em, pop 'em, drop 'em, send 'em right to the doctor. I told TDot to flock 'em, drop 'em, pop 'em, send 'em right to the doctor." I rapped along to the music that was playing on the tv as I made breakfast. "Why you listenin' to dis?" Kay came from down the hall.

I just rolled my eyes before shaking my head, he made me miss a line "Off the 46, they know that I'm dangerous, and famous. Knock on my waist, and they know they can't tame it." I took the bacon out of the oven. "So you ignoring me now?" He asked me. "Oh, they jack that O gang, get the close range, I know brodie gon' take off his head." I just kept rapping.

Kay just smacked his lips and turned off the tv "Amari stop playin' wit me." He back-hugged me. "Move..." I turned the stove eye off. "You still mad about last night?" He asked me. I shook my head "No." Lies, I'm mad as hell. He picked me up and sat me on the counter "Can you stop being mad at me? I'm just tryna make sure we gon' be good fo da long run." Kay made me look at him.

"We never gon' be good to you, you always gon' want more." I moved him from in between my legs and got down. "You da one dat want all the nice cars and big houses, I'm just tryna get it fo you." He kept grabbing me. "You think I'm only with you because of your money?" I asked him. "I mean if I ain't have it you probably wouldn't be here." He muttered. "Are you serious?" I turned to look at him. "You like livin' da life you live, not havin' to worry about price tags."

I sat down the spatula "I... I can't stand you." I started to leave the kitchen. "Amari I ain't mean it like dat." Kay grabbed my arm before I could leave. "Let me go, Kevin." I pulled my arm away. "I was tryna say da money helps... look I just need a few more years of me hustling-" I cut him off "Years? This is exactly what I'm talking about Kevin." I started to walk to our room.

He followed after me "Look I know it isn't what you want right now, but I swear if you give me a few years to get some things together."