29

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙____________________________

"Deeper than words, beyond right. Die for your love, beyond life. Sweet as a Jesus piece, beyond ice. Blind me baby with your neon lights. Ray Bans on, police in sight. Oh, what a beautiful death, let's both wear white. If you go to heaven and they bring me to hell, just sneak out and meet me, bring a box of L's. She fell in love with the bad guy, the bad guy. What you doing with them rap guys? Them rap guys. They ain't see potential in me girl, but you see it. If it's me and you against the world, then so be it uh." I was sitting in the studio listening to Kay. (If you know this song pls marry me)

He turned to me "You like it?" I just nodded at him. If I was going to be honest I wasn't really feeling too good and I was ready to go home.

He came over and sat next to me "You don't look like you like it." Now I feel bad. "I do like it," I sat up a bit straighter "I'm just waiting for you to tell me what you need." I said to him. He nodded "Just go into the booth and do yo thang." Kay smiled at me.

I grabbed my notepad and then walked into the booth. After I put on the headphones I heard the producer "Imma play back his verse for you, just tell me when you ready to go." He said to me. "Okay." I responded. A second later I heard Kay's voice through the headphones. "Boy meets girl, girl perfect women. Girl get the bustin' before the cops come running uh. Chucking deuces, chugging D'usse. Fuck what you say, boys in blue say uh." I heard him say.

"I don't care if we on the run, baby as long as I'm next to you. And if loving you is a crime, tell me why do I bring out the best in you. I hear sirens while we make love, loud as hell but they don't know, they're nowhere near us. I will hold your heart and your gun, I don't care if they come, no. I know it's crazy, but they can take me. Now that I found the places that you take, take me. Without you I got nothing to lose." I sang before looking at them through the glass "Good?" I asked them.