43

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙____________________________

"My heart~" Dougie hugged me. "Dougz~ where you been at?" I pulled away after hugging back. "Out da way... I ain't tryna get shot again." He chuckles. "Bro why you always hoggin Amari? She my best friend now" Cblu hugged me.

I was starting to get used to him being clingy, ever since the whole Faith situation he's been my new best friend. "Camrin shut up~" I pulled away from him. The rest of the boys dapped me up before I went into the kitchen.

They all settled down in the living room and got on Kay's game. "What you cookin' Amari?" Camrin came up behind me. I've gotten used to him being the only one that talks to me out of Kevin's friends "Girl baked potatoes, garlic butter steak, and a salad." I turned to him.

He started to rub his stomach "You makin' me hungrier..." He shook his head. "Wash yo hands and help me make the plates." I nudged him towards the sink. "Now what I look like makin' a plate for another man?" He asked me. "A good best friend, come on Camrin~ It's a lot of y'all and it'll take me so long..." I begged him to help me. "Yo chill wit da govey~" He started to wash his hands.

Once dinner was served I sat next to Kay on the couch. "What y'all playin?" I asked him. "Call of duty." He was too focused on his plate to even look up at the tv. "Is it good?" I cut a piece of steak and ate it. It's not all that, my mom makes way better. Kay nodded in response.

"Okay y'all gon' need to adopt me, I need to eat like this every day." Camrin was on the other side of me. "Yo momma don't feed you?" I looked at him. "I'm surviving off noodles and fruit snacks." He whined. I laughed a little "Poor Camrin~" I felt Kay's hand wrap around my waist "Hm..?" I looked up at him. "We bout to smoke so you need to go."

I just nodded and stood up getting ready to go to our room. "Why can't she stay wit us?" Camrin asked Kay. "Cause I don't let her smoke wit my friends." I mean he's not lying, but that's not the reason. I heard Camrin smack his lips "We like family bro." He said to Kay.