79

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

"Oh my god~" I groaned; this was like the twelfth post I got tagged in today

"Oh my god~" I groaned; this was like the twelfth post I got tagged in today. I clicked on the notification and unlocked my phone. 'Amari took Kay back, bae unblock me.' Niggas really ain't shit. I rolled my eyes and set my phone down. The house had been quiet since this morning. I looked around the room to see the same plain walls. The TV was the only noise you could hear from both bedrooms in the apartment. What should I do today? I looked at the TV that was playing Once Upon a Time.

I'm so fucking bored. I got out of bed and started to walk around the apartment. I went into every room, but Dougie's trying to find something to do. "Hm..." I walked around the kitchen a few times before stopping at the refrigerator. "What should I get..?" I talked to myself as I scanned the inside of the fridge. Cuties, leftover dinner, leftover takeout, and drink. "Damn, what the fuck? I swear I just went grocery shopping." I closed the door. "Huhhh~" I rolled my eyes and walked out of the kitchen.

"Gotta be something I can do in here." I looked at all the games and other electric devices that just didn't interest me. Damn, what the fuck am I going to do? I returned to my room to see I hadn't paused the TV. "I'm so stupid." I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. I plopped down on the bed and started scrolling through Instagram as I scrolled through my homepage mindlessly.

JT, TG, Durk, Latto, Miyah, DThan-, wait Miyah? Why didn't I think of Miyah? I went to my DMs and scrolled until I saw her account. I sent a quick 'You tryna go out?' to her before leaving our messages. Now, what should I do? I started scrolling through Instagram again before she texted me back. 'Yesssss, Liah gon come too,' I read the message before making specific plans. Ooo, I'm bout to go out tonight. I climbed out of bed and went through my bags before I heard a knock on my door.

"Hm?" I turned to see Dougie leaning against the door frame. "How you kno if you ain't ever tried anything else?" Arion asked me. "What..?" My face twisted in confusion. "How you kno dat he what you want if you ain't ever been with nobody else?" He made his way into my room.