25

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙____________________________

"And he blocked my fucking number." Faith complained. We were sitting in the nail salon getting our nails done. "Maybe he really done this time... I mean you did cheat... then tried to accuse him of getting with me, your best friend... his best friend's girlfriend." I rolled my eyes at her.

"I was in a bad mood~" She whined "Plus he was actin' weird in the car." She looked back down at her nails. "Cause you be cheatin' on him." I said to her. "He be cheatin' too." She tried to defend herself. I shrugged "It's none of my business."

"Do you know where he at?" Faith asked me. Dougie said he didn't want her to know he was staying with Kay. "Why would I know where he at, Butt?" I looked over at her. "Because you wit his best friend~ I went to Dougie's house like eight times and he not there." She complained. "All I know is that he's healthy, so you ain't got nothin' to worry bout." I said to her. It would be evil not to ease her mind a little.

After our nails were done we decided that we were going to go get lunch together. "Damn Amari~ I see you, he really did buy you a Lexus." Faith said once she got in the car. I nodded "All I had to do was ask."

Kay had taken me out a few days ago to get a car because he didn't want me on the train. And with that, I got a new Lexus. "So where we eatin' at?" I started my car. Yup, MY car. "You feel like driving to the city?" She looked at me. I nodded "Yeah."

"