51

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙____________________________

"Hey, pretty girl~" I kissed Naomi's cheek. "Ah~" She grabbed a handful of my hair and tried to put it in her mouth. "No mama." I pulled my hair out of her mouth. "You hungry baby?" I picked her up and walked out of her nursery.

It had been about six months since I had her and I decided to move back into my apartment. I went to my freezer and got out some of the breastmilk I had pumped a few days before. After thawing the milk out I made sure it was warm enough for her to drink before putting it in a bottle.

I went to the living room and sat on the couch before turning on the tv. I heard Naomi start fussing while I turned on Wow Wow Wubbzy for her. "I know mama~" I turned the tv up before putting the bottle in her mouth.

"Wubbzy lives in a tree, he likes to play play play. He's got a bendy tail and he likes it that way. Wow, Wow, Wubbzy. Wubbzy, Wubbzy, Wow, Wow." I sang along to the theme song. As soon as she started to drink her bottle she calmed down.

I watched the cartoon while she had her bottle. "Yo uncle calling." I said to her after I had picked up the phone. "Hello?" I answered. "My heart~ did you have breakfast yet?" Arion's voice came through the phone. "No, you bringin' food?" I asked him. "Yeah, imma be there in like thirty minutes." He said to me. "Okay," I looked back up at the tv "Just call me when you here." I said before we hung up.

When he finally got there I opened the door for him. "What did you get for me?" I asked. "I got you french toast and bacon." Arion came in. I took the bags from him and set them on the counter. "Hey Chipmunk~" Dougie picked up Naomi. "Ah~" I heard her.

"She been fussy all morning, now she wanna be happy when you get here." I opened the food containers. "Dats cause ha favorite uncle here now~" Dougie walked over to me. I started to eat "I'm so tired... like I barely got any sleep because mama wanted to stay up all night." I started to eat.