58

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

For the past few days, I felt like I was stuck, I knew I couldn't tell anyone about my feelings

For the past few days, I felt like I was stuck, I knew I couldn't tell anyone about my feelings. "Rah~" Kevin chased Naomi around the living room. "Ah~" Her little steps were trying to get away from him as fast as possible. "The tickle monster is going to get you." He was on his knees crawling after her.

"Mama! Mama!" She ran to me and climbed on my lap. "Don't come to me~ I can't help you~" I could tell I was cheesin' hard as hell. "I'm going to get you." Kay crawled closer to us. "No~ Mama help!" Naomi buried her face in my stomach. "Stay back tickle monster!" I held her close to my body.

"If you don't let da princess go imma tickle you too." Kay got closer. "No..." I picked Naomi up and started to run to our room. Kevin was right behind us "Imma get y'all." He picked me up by my waist. "Wait!" I held Naomi close to my body trying to make sure I wouldn't drop her.

He threw me on the bed and I landed on my back. As soon as my back touched the bed he started tickling us. "Mama help me!" Naomi laughed. "I can't~" I tried to get away from Kay. He spent the next minute tickling us before I finally gave up. "Okay~ you win!" I tried to catch my breath as Kay laid next to me. He had a smile on his face "My girls so beautiful." He stared at us. I smiled back at him "My man so fine~" I pecked his lips. "Lemme get one from you too Lil Ma." He looked at Naomi.

Naomi climbed onto his chest and started kissing his cheek "Mwah~ mwah~ mwah~" She kissed his cheek over and over. "I love you Lil Ma." He looked at her after her kisses finally stopped. "I love you dada." She said back.

I heard him gasp "What you just say?" He asked her. Naomi just started giggling and shaking her head. "She just said she love me, Ma." Kay looked at me. I nodded "She did~ do you love daddy?" I looked at Naomi. She nodded in response. "How much?" I asked her.