66

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

"Kay this is really nice, what you're doing for the community and all

"Kay this is really nice, what you're doing for the community and all." Another one of his old teachers walked up to us. Kay just smiled at her in return. "I used to hate her in school." He turned to me after she walked away.

"Really? She looked nice." I helped set up the boxes of toys. "Ian been here since I was like eleven." Kay looked around the school's gym. "Memories?" I looked up at him. He started to laugh a little "We used to go behind those bleachers and-" I looked up at him and he cut himself off. "Yeah..." I finished setting up the table with the boy's toys before Kay and I walked over to the girl's table.

"Wasgood gangy." Setty walked up to us. "Wasgood." Kay dapped him up. "Amari~" Setty leaned over to hug me. I hugged back "Hey~ how are my babies?" I looked up at him.

"They good, they be askin' fa Nami." He smiled at me. "You should've called me~ we gon' have to da a playdate cause Nami be missin' dem too." I said to him. "Aight bet, imma go help momma sit da coats." He said before walking away.

I turned around to see Nas talking to Kay. "Big DOA-ayyye" I walked over to him, everytime I saw him I thought of that song. Nas laughed before reaching out to hug me "You gon' say dat every time you see me?" He said to me. I laughed "It's my new nickname fa you." I pulled away from him.

A few more of the guys came before the kids started to come in. Damn... Dougie really didn't show up, they really beefing. "Imma go down to da table wit Setty." Kay kissed my cheek before leaving me at the table with the girl's toys.

"Hey, girl~" I heard a woman's voice come up from behind me. I glanced over at her just to see Murda B. "Oh hey, you helpin' me wit dis table?" I asked her. "I might as well, ian got shit else ta do." She laughed a little. "Aight." I finished setting up the table.