37

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

"So Faith said she was just friends wit one of dey girlfriends?" I was currently sitting on the couch while all of Kay's friends interrogated me

"So Faith said she was just friends wit one of dey girlfriends?" I was currently sitting on the couch while all of Kay's friends interrogated me. "Well... I lied about that..." I played with my fingers "She lowkey wit Dthang... like foreal." I said to them. "So you knew you was goin' out wit them and you ain't tell me?" Kay turned to me.

"No, I thought it was just going to be the three of us... and I thought it would be okay because she told me he was your cousin." A little white lie won't hurt. Kay just smacked his lips and looked at Dougie "So what you wanna do?" He asked him.

"Imma invite her to da video shoot tomorrow... then imma get somebody to beat ha ass." Dougie shrugged. "Yeah~ that bitch was mad ugly anyway." Cblu started to pat Dougie's shoulder. I just looked away from them, Faith was a lot of things but one thing that you couldn't call her was ugly.

I felt something vibrating on my lap and I looked down to see I was getting a call from her. "My mom is calling me." I stood up and went back into my room. "You kno imma bout to curse yo bitch ass out." I went into the bathroom and closed the door.

"I know~ I should've told you Bando was gon' be there-" I cut her off "Why would you bring me around Kay's opps knowin' I'm pregnant? And they in da same gang wit that nigga that hit us wit a gun... may god rest his soul." Her face changed.

"I'm sorry Amari... if it makes things better I knew they wasn't gon' do nothin' to hurt us... but I should've thought about it... anyway, I think it's dead between me and Dougie." She said to me. "If it's dead between y'all, it's dead between us." Okay, it wasn't supposed to come out like that.

"Damn~ It's like dat? Ova a nigga you ain't even fuckin?" She asked me. "It ain't about Dougie foreal... I can't be around you if you chillin' wit niggas that's smokin' on my nigga's deads... dat just don't make sense." I explained it to her. All I heard was a sigh from her end "I really don't want to make anything worse than what it is... I just really feel happy wit Daniel... like everything is different." Faith sounded like she was about to cry.