Chapter 11: Gemini POV

Fwhip clicked off the video footage of Scott and Erin's escape from the Overgrown hospital.

His arm was in a sling from the plane crash Scott had caused, besides that he was fine. Katherine was a little bruised up too, she was here as well along with Sausage and Pearl.

"So. What do we do about this?" Fwhip asked.

"I have no idea." Katherine sighed. "All I know is that they're mad. Really mad."

"What would they be mad about?" Pearl asked.

Katherine looked at Fwhip. "The reason they were even in Hyacinth. An explosion almost killed Erin."

My head snapped toward Fwhip. "You didn't." I said.

"Of course, I did. They almost killed you." Fwhip snapped. "Also, Sausage helped." He added, pointing his finger at his friend. Sausage looked appalled.

"Don't throw me under the bus!"

"Ok so they almost kill me, so you almost kill her?" I asked angrily.

"Exactly."

"Oh, what am I going to do with you Fwhip?" I sighed and rubbed my temples. "We need to make amends."

"For what? They've done everything." Sausage said and kicked his feet up onto the table. "First, they half freeze you. Then they disappear. Then they take back over the empire and wreck Katherine's doctor's office."

"Hospital." Katherine corrected.

"Fine, hospital. Still." Sausage said.

"If we don't apologize, they never will. You know what elves are like." Pearl snapped. "Gem, what's your idea?"

"The annual meeting next week." I said. "The elves haven't attended for almost 8 years. We invite Scott. Talk it out." I said.

"That is the worse idea you have ever had, Gem." Fwhip said.

"I think it's pretty good actually." Katherine said, joining the conversation. "If we can get them to cooperate, Scott can cure you and we're all on good terms."

"I am not letting that madman into my empire!" Fwhip snarled.

"Scott is not a madman." Pearl said.

Fwhip clicked the video back on and focused it on Scott. He shot something from his hand, and it got stuck in the propeller of Fwhip's plane. Scott smirked before he shouted something, and he and his sister disappeared into the woods.

"He's not, huh?" Fwhip repeated. "He's turned into another Xornoth at this point. Those two are chaos incarnate."

"Fwhip you may be exaggerating a little bit." Sausage said cautiously. "I mean, he hasn't tried to manipulate us or anything. Or take over the world for that matter."

"Who knows what he's planning?" Fwhip argued. "Xornoth was his twin."

"Don't judge people by their family. I mean, no one would look at me and say an idiot like you is related to me." I joked. Fwhip rolled his eyes.

"Everyone for inviting the elves?" Katherine asked. Me, Pearl, Katherine, and Sausage raised our hands.

"Ooh. Outvoted 4 to 1." Pearl smirked.

"If this goes horribly wrong, I'm blaming it on all of you." Fwhip said bitterly and crossed his arms.