Gemini POV

I was shivering next to the fireplace per usual.

All of us rulers were in the hospital tent, still recovering from the shock of yesterday. Lizzie's right forearm had a second-degree burn, Jimmy's nose was broken, Katherine's leg had been practically sliced open, we were still trying to unfreeze Joey's wings, Fwhip had been stabbed in the arm and we still all couldn't believe what had happened.

"Tell me again!" Shrub said from her cot. She was recovering well, but she hadn't been a part of the battle.

"Well, I had cornered Phoenix. Kind of." Lizzie said.

"And we all were advancing on Scott." Sausage added, pressing an ice pack to the side of his head.

"Then he shouted and there was this huge light." Katherine said. "Almost like when Scott had summoned Aeor's power to get rid of Phoenix, but much, much colder and brighter."

"And then cold exploded out of him and when all the light disappeared, he told us to get out." Fwhip said and winced as he moved his arm. "He looked terrifying."

"All pale and frostbitten." I agreed.

Shrub shuddered. "That's horrible."

"I can't believe that girl killed two dragons..." I sighed, having not been paying attention to the others conversation about Scott.

"Well, she did kill the ender dragon." Joel shrugged. "With my help of course. I'm amazing."

I glared at him. "We need a plan, guys." I finally said. "What are we going to do?"

"We could just continue to lay siege to the kingdom until they surrender?" Fwhip suggested.

"That'll take months!" Joey cried. "Plus, Phoenix and Scott can easily get in and out of the kingdom. They can fly."

"So can the fairies." Shrub pointed out.

"Not in this weather." Katherine sighed. "If their wings freeze, they'll crack."

Pearl moaned and rested her face in her hands. I couldn't blame her. We'd been at this for days, but no progress. We had already lost almost half our army to the elves.

"We can't sacrifice our armies to them." I said. "Tonight, we go down to Rivendale, demand a battle between just us and the two of them."

"That's suicide!" Jimmy cried.

"It's the only way." Pixl said, agreeing with me. "This winter Scott has started, has started to spread past the empire's borders. We need to put an end to it."

"Whatever it takes." Lizzie declared, her jaw set.