Chapter 39: Keep Your Head Up

I have been sitting in this stupid hospital bed for three freaking endless days. Help me, my legs have fallen asleep and I can't get up. But seriously, get me out of here now. I'm so tired of this place, but Louis has managed to stay all twelve visiting hours every day, which is nice of him. I feel like he's sacrificing a lot, but if he's fine with it then so am I. Yesterday Louis brought be the most amazing hospital gift ever: my XBOX and a new copy of FIFA 13. I literally screamed when he hooked it up to my projector in the hospital room and handed me one of the controllers. We were playing an intense match now and I wouldn't let him win.

"Come on Ronaldo!!!! B! I'm pressing B! Shoot!" I yelled at my team as I continuously pressed the B button. Louis laughed and I groaned as his goalie stole the ball from Ronaldo and flung it back to my side of the field.

"This game is so rigged." I said and Louis laughed again.

"Doubt it, especially since you've beaten me twice today." he said.

"Yeah, whatever, I still think it's rigged. Oi! Come on guys get it together! Up the field!" I yelled at the game again.

"YES! I WIN AGAIN! THREE FOR THREE BABY!" I yelled as I threw the remote on the bed and did a short victory dance.

"You know, if you weren't in the hospital, I would tackle you to the ground." Louis stopped my incessant cheering.

"Ooh, aren't you just badass?" I laughed at him and he blushed.

"Fine, maybe I will be badass." he got up from his chair and came over to the bed. He grabbed my waist and pulled my closer. I leaned in, but then his hands began to tickle my sides quickly. I pulled back and screamed/laughed at the same time. I tried to pull his hands off, but I couldn't with all these stupid wires. Feeling like I was going to pee myself, I pushed him away and finally he stopped.

"Oh My God I hate you so much." I sighed, breathing heavily.

"No you don't, you love me! You say it every day!" he smirked in my face and I pushed him away.

"Yes and I am quite the good liar, don't you agree?" I smirked back and he gasped before I started laughing and he let out a sight of relief.

We talked for a little more about FIFA and other stuff until we were interrupted by a knock at the door. Louis got up and opened it before moving out of the way for the crowd of people coming in.

"Bo! Ashley! Oh my Gosh! We missed you! How are you! Is that FIFA?" are only few of the things I heard from all of the girls screaming in my room. My entire old soccer team had decided to stop by and my room went from completely empty to almost full.

"Hey, guys! Come on in, we were just hanging out. Lou, this is my old team, I think you met them in February. Guys, this is Louis, my boyfriend."

"Oh we know who he is, trust me." Hailey smiled and all the other girls began to giggle. I saw Louis eyes widen.

"Okay and with that I'll be leaving. See you all later." my boyfriend walked out of the room and everyone chorused goodbye.

"So Bo, how are you?" Kaitlyn asked from the end of my bed.

"I'm okay. I mean, I hate being here. But other than that everything is good." I smiled.

"We have something for you." Hailey got up and stood next to me. Her hands were behind her back, but I couldn't see what else was there. Her hands moved back around and in them was a new soccer ball, covered in writing. I took it and read all the messages silently to myself. Most said stuff like "get well soon! xoxo" but some had written a little more. I set it next to me and looked up at everyone.