Chapter 45: She's Got Something

It has been five days since Louis first asked me to move to England. So far, I've already told my friends, mom, and dad. Surprisingly, both of my parents managed to agree that me moving was best. I've been able to pack up most of my stuff in random suitcases and bags I've found around the house. Louis even found me some doctors in the London area. Everything seems to be going pretty well. But there was one more thing that I needed to do.

"Louis, can we go to the hospital today?" I said as he joined me in the kitchen for some coffee.

"Sure, but why? I thought you were sick of that place." he said.

"I want to go to the fourth floor: the children's cancer center. I want to visit with them. I did it a while back and I just feel like I should do it again before I leave."

"That's a great idea, Bo. How about we go in an hour, yeah?" a smile was now plastered on his face. I knew Louis loved kids and that he definitely wanted to join me.

"Okay. I'm going to go get ready." I ran upstairs and into my room. Out of one of my opened suitcases, I grabbed a  matching underwear and bra set, a mint striped sweater, and some light wash jeans. I took them with me into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Once out of the shower, I slipped the clothes on my damp body and looked in the mirror: casual enough for the hospital. I put on some makeup and stepped back into my room. Looking around and scrummaging through a few bags, I finally found a pair of converse. I put them on, grabbed my phone, and headed downstairs to meet Louis. I looked around but he didn't seem to be there. I heard the sound of a shower coming from the other end of the house and realized he must've been using the guest bathroom. I sighed and sat down on the couch, reaching for the remote. I turned the TV on and found some dumb celebrity talk show to watch. Hey, it's better than Disney channel or politics! I started thinking about what I still had to do before Louis and I left in two days, totally not paying attention to the TV. But when my name was mentioned, I popped right back into reality.

"New pictures of soccer star and One Direction girlfriend Ashley Styles were released today. Apparently she and Louis Tomlinson were out yesterday in her hometown of Santa Cruz getting a bite to eat. The couple looked as cute and as happy as ever. But, what's going on with Ashley's hair? Seems like she's shaved it all off. We're wondering what everyone thinks of her new look: love it or hate it? Tweet us your responses." I was shocked. I mean, I know they had no clue I had cancer. But it's so weird that affects from chemotherapy are being treated as my "new look". Who even cares? Gah, media is so irritating. But I don't want them to continue thinking this is a new look of mine. I feel like they should know the truth, just so there is no more misunderstanding between us and the fans.

"Hey babe, almost ready? I just need to get dressed and then we can go." I turned my head to see Louis standing in the hallway: his skin was gleaming from the remaining water and his dark hair was still quite wet. The only thing that kept me in the room was the towel around his waist: thank God he wasn't as insane as Harry. But still, I had major butterflies just looking at him.

"Sorry, what?" I said, realizing I hadn't heard a word he said.

"You're cute. I'm going to go put some clothes on so we can go, unless you'd rather hang out here cause then I won't need to change." he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ugh, Louis Tomlinson you're disgusting!" I threw a pillow at him as he ran upstairs.

"Oh come on! You know you were thinking it!" he laughed.

Five minutes later, Louis was back downstairs, this time fully clothes. I followed him out to the garage where he got in the drivers seat and I took shotgun.