Chapter 47: Hold You in My Arms

"Harry, get Louis to give it back!" I yelled at my brother while Louis was doing a very bad job as helping me unpack. Right now he was running around the house in my bra.

"That would require catching him, and that requires moving, so no. Sorry Bo." Harry said from the couch. I saw a flash of red run by and quickly chases after it. Finally I cornered him in the kitchen.

"Give. It. Back." I spoke through my teeth.

"Never!" he jumped on the kitchen counter, "Oh look at me, I'm Ashley." he said, rubbing his "boobs".

"Oh God you're awful! Please stop, this is horrifying!" he laughed but finally hopped off the counter and handed me my bra back. I quickly snatched it away and ran upstairs to go put it in my closet. Once I finished that, I noticed that I was actually finished packing, so I went back downstairs.

"Done putting away your lady things?" Louis wiggled his eyebrows and my face turned red.

"Yes loser, I did finish. So, what will we be doing today?" I said, sitting down on the couch next to both of the boys.

"Well I'm going out to lunch with some friends, sadly I won't be able to third-wheel with you guys. What a shame." Harry said sarcastically and I laughed.

"That's perfectly fine with me." I said in between laughs.

"And um.. don't hate me.. but I set up an appointment for you today. Just to meet your new doctors. Nothing major. Don't hate me." Louis winced as if I were about to slap him. I don't really blame him given that I had already hit him twice this morning for being unproductive, but hey, what can I say? I'm an abusive person; deal with it.

"That's okay. I don't hate you. When?"

"In about an hour. Want to grab lunch after?"

"Yeah that works." I nodded and we all went back to watching the TV. The boys were watching a soccer game, which was definitely something I was interested in, it just reminded me of how I couldn't play anymore, making me a bit depressed. Luckily the phone ringing helped distract my mind from thinking too much about my career. Harry paused the TV and Louis picked up the phone behind him.

"Hello?" he sang into the phone. The voice on the other end sounded like a woman.

"Hi Mum, what's up?" he smiled. Awwww, Momma's boy.

"Right, don't worry, we'll be there." Be where? Who does he mean by we?

"Oh, okay, here she is." he handed the phone to me and my eyes widened. I pushed it back. He pushed it back and I sighed, taking it and putting it against my ear. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mind talking to Jay, I had just never met her before and didn't want our first time talking to go completely wrong since I'm the most awkward person on the phone.

"Hello? Ashley, are you there love?" I heard her voice on the other end. She had an accent like Louis'.

"Hi Jay, how are you?"

"I'm great. How are you doing?" Louis had told his mom about my condition a few days after I got in the hospital so she has known about all this for a while.

"I'm good. Just finished unpacking all my stuff."

"Oh that's right you two just got back last night. Anyways, I don't know if Louis has told you yet but I'm getting married in two weeks."

"Oh really, that's wonderful! Congratulations, and right before Christmas too! That's cute!"

"Thank you. I was just wondering if you'd like to be one of my bridesmaids? I'm sorry this is such short notice but I really think it would be great to be in the wedding since you are pretty much already part of the family."