Reunion

Few hours earlier

Clint's phone rang so he excused himself to pick the call. He saw a familiar ID, Raymond and he answered the call,

'He's doing what?' I'm on my way' Clint said into the phone, he seemed surprised and angry at the same time at whatever Raymond had told him. He did a slight hop and he was on the air then he flew away in a sudden speed and landed in front of their mansion. He ran into the house only to see the chaos happening in front of his room, Asher was bringing out somethings from a deep blue box, that was where he had packed his dead twin brother belongings. 'Asher! what do you think you are doing' Clint said storming towards Asher and pushing him away from the box then he bent down to gather the things which are on the floor into the box. He opened this box once every year which was on their birthday but he didn't open it this year.

'How did you get it' Clint asked as he closed up the box.

'I'm sorry, I asked Raymond to get it for me since to know a vampire can't enter a witch room if they are not welcomed in' Asher said seating on the floor and leaning on the wall, he knew this would get Clint angry but he did it anyway to confirm his suspicions.

'I know you miss your best friend but he still my brother and you need to ask for my permission first' Clint said as he took the box inside his room and placed it in his closet.

'You can come in' Clint said inviting his friends to enter his room, Asher, Raymond and Sean entered and they found a place comfortable to seat expect from Asher who stood near the door. Asher had been like this since that night, he couldn't help b near Clint. 'There is something you aren't telling us, right?' Clint asked and Asher nodded

'And does that thing have something to do with this?' Raymond asked showing Asher his phone screen, he was shocked at what he saw.

'What is this?' Clint asked raising his voice he couldn't understand what he was feeling, mixture of anxiety, surprise and curiousity of all. Raymond came over to the bed where Clint sat on, he pressed on one of Clint's shoulders to give him courage.

'It's all over the academy environment' Sean said, it was a video of which showed a frozen ocean and people trying to melt it with no avail but Clint melted it with no stress and not long after he left, someone who looked like Clint surfaced from the water, like the water formed into an arm wrapped around him and place him on the shore.

'And does what you are keeping from us have to do with this?' Clint asked Asher finally calming down.

'I might have ran into him yesterday when I went to hunt for lunch, I thought it was you following me but he had those dimples and deep blue eyes that were really familiar to me, when I smelled him, he smelt almost like you and at the same time different, so I was thinking that it was....Cian' Asher explained

'No, that's not true, Cian died when we were five that night!' Cian said refusing to believe anything about his twin brother's death.

'But his body was never found they just said he is dead after searching for what? a week? and they gave up the search!' Asher said getting angry with how nobody took his missing best friend's case seriously and were eager to pronounce him dead, he was only seven then and couldn't do much only to throw tantrums at his parents.

'Where is he now?' Clint asked

'The comments says he is still unconscious at the moment' Sean answered

'Where are you going to?' Raymond asked Clint as he stood up from the bed and was at the door.

'Going to make sure who ever that is, is sent back to where they came from' Clint said leaving the room.