Who truly is Nadia II

Chapter 50: Who truly is Nadia II

'Human blood'?' Clint said in shock and Asher nodded which made the horror in Clint's eyes deepen. They were in the headmaster office, it was the safest place Raymond could think of, Asher and Sean reported to the office to explain the situation while Karin took Astra to the school hosiptal.

Asher showed them his hand that t was still covered in blood. Arnold was also in the office, he magically remove every single drop of the blood on Asher's hand and moved them to a glass cup which was in front of Sebastian, he had previously drank blood with it.

'It's really human blood' Sebastian said after taking a sip.

'That's saying the beast is human' Cian said

'Definitely a witch' Asher stated

'There wasn't any breakin ?' Sebastian said

'Then we have an internal enemy' Clint added and sighed

'What spell has such effect?' Sean asked

'Beast Manifestation' A voice answered. They all turned to the direction of the voice, it was the same elegant looking man with blonde hair, he was standing with the door closed behind him, nobody heard him enter or sure he used the door.

'Pardon?' Sebastian said

'Beast Manifestation' The man repeated, he was few inches shorter than Cian but his aura was calmer compared to Cian.

'Never heard of such spell' Sean said

'Because it isn't a spell, it's a socerey' the man said

'You mean it has to do with black magic?' Clint said and the man nodded

'Who are you?' Asher said, he has been meaning to ask but never got a chance.

'I didn't think I would introduce him in my office' Sebastian said and the rest gave him a strange look except for Arnold

man said.

'And he's going to be taking the witches on Defense against the Dark Arts' Sebastian said and the students eyes widened in surprise expect from the expressionless creatures, they knew it was a Horgwart course. Arnold and Sebastian had asked the headmaster of Horgwarts for a suggestion professor for the course. They were refered to the North where Gareth was a Dark Art explorer.

'Dark Art?' Raymond said reviving from the surprise

'It hasn't been taught in Werewiva before' Sean said to Sebastian and pushed his glasses that were moving down his nose.

'I don't have to answer to you, I'm adding a new subject and basically it isn't for you' Sebastian defended, the school Kings had their ways of pentrating into his authority and compromise his decision but he wasn't going to let them have it this time.

'I'm also a witch' Sean said

'I always forget you boys are hybrids' Sebastian said causing Raymond and Clint go frown at the word "boys". Cian noticed Gareth eyes stare at them in enthuism and felt sight disgust but it disappeared when turned to Asher who was expressionless as ever.

'Isn't Baelfire' the surname of the royals from Valerian pack?' Asher said and Gareth smirked, 'Smart'.

The Galeruan pack also known as as Icefield, is the longest living pack formed in the late 11 century and still exists.

'I'm the only witch among the Baelfire royals' Gareth said stepping in front of Asher with amusement in his eyes.

'You said something about Beast Manifestation been a soccerey' Arnold said bring them back to their discussion.