His Prophesy : Is this the end?

Jessica traced Nadia's mother in the human world with the help of one of their coven elders. She told her the changes in Nadia and how it affects their plan and she promised to do something about it.
Yetunde, Nadia's mother went to her altar and chanted a spell continuously, it made her have control of her creation, not her daughter but the beast she created inside her daughter. When Nadia was eight, in she began an experimental soccerey on her, destroying her childhood and replacing it with pain, screams and truama.
'I can't swim, I was taught how to' Nadia answered to Cian question if she could swim.
'Even during your childhood?' Cian said and made a light wave with his feet.
'No, I had to help my mother' Nadia said pushing out the painful memories of her childhood, the way she screamed as a result of what her mother made her eat and drink.
'Beware of Jessica she said from nowhere brewing some mix feelings in Cian. 'Take it and kill me, you don't deserve this' Cian was more angry at the fact Nadia thought so low of him than surprise.
'I'm not about to kill a friend!'
'I won't blame you, I deserve it'
Before Cian could throw angry tantrum, Nadia turned into the beast. The same beast that haunted him and his friends. Asher had suspected that the beast was after the twins not the hybrids, he was right. The beast was the size of a giant with one head which was a result of her mother aid in her forceful transformation. The beast lifted it's leg to smash Cian, fortunately, he was quickly pulled into a strong embrace.
His head rested his head on a strong shoulder, he felt some long fingers gently tug on his hair like it was about to lose something important. He also felt a hand snaked around his waist, "A familiar scent".
'Sean, gather the others to the shore, the beast is back and I know who's behind the mask' the familiar voice said softly near Cian's ear.
'Asher?' Cian said the name hopefully
'Hmm'
In a flash, Cian remembered being ignored and how he felt when he left the party, be pushed himself off Asher. 'Finally remember I exist'
'I never forgot you do'
'I know you would say that'
'I hope you also know that I only care about you, noone else' Asher did he stepped closer to Cian and cupped his cheek with one hand. Asher wasted no time in ditching Gar after Cian left, he Cian's scent and found him with Nadia, from a distance he watched everything happen.
Cian slapped his hand off his face and frowned at him, he noticed the rest where few feet away from them and were ready to attack the beast who was standing in the water.
'Don't kill her!' Cian said causing them to halt.
'Her?' said Clint
'That's Nadia, she transformed into that'
'Then she deserves to die!' Clint said bitterly and formed magical energy on his right hand.
'Let me do it' Cian said
'I'm not letting you do it!' Clint shot at him
'I'm not asking' Cian said and began to walk towards the sea. Asher pulled him and he slammed into his chest, 'Don't go' Asher said softly
'I owe her a favor, let go, it's not easy to kill me' Cian chuckled at his words as Asher withdrawed from him.
"I don't know if it crazy but I want to kiss you till you drop" Asher thought.

Cian walked steadily into sea and was soon magically flying above it. He battled with the beast while the others respected his wish and stood by the store.
'Cian, above you!' Clint cried
At that Cian looked up but it was too late, he was slammed into the water, Clint came to his aid until he was back on his feet. Cian made a long icicle with is magic. With the beast attention on Clint, he took the opportunity to stab the beast in the heart. The icicle lengthened and came out of the back, 'I'm sorry, Nadia'
'No, thank you' Nadia voice came out faint and faded. The beast despicated into dust and the sea as Clint and Cian reached the shore.
'Never underestimate me, brother' Cian said
'I never would'.

'So you saying that she earned you about Jessica' Raymond said holding his marshmallow on a stick to hear up near the fire.
'Yeah and she also mentioned "them" ' Cian said eyeing the flame coming out on the bonfire. After the defeat of the beast, they decided to have a bonfire outside their mansion, inviting Karin, Astra and Kyle as Sean insisted for the first time. They agreed to blindfold them on the way there.
'Them?' Kyle said
'I'm thinking she's refering to her housemates' Sean said
'I can't still believe that they are after your life because of a Prophesy that might not be true' Karin said. They managed to summarize the beast problem to them leaving out the incident that happened thirteen years ago.
'I could show you the prophesy' Astra said matching stares with them.
'You can show us' Karin repeated surprised and she nodded
'You showed Sebastian and Arnold that other day' Clint asked and she nodded again
'What about hellhound, it hasn't showed up in a while' Cian asked and Astra pulled on her clothes to reveal her left shoulder, showing them the black seal that has one tenth of it erased.
'Arnold sealed it' Astra timidly nodded not to get her masters angry but they were far from that.
'Why did you tell me' Karin asked tracing her fingers on the seal enduring the tingling burn before Astra removed her hand and covered it.
'It's a secret' Astra said, she planned to keep it a secret but uncontrollable spilled it for unknown reasons she didn't understand, maybe she can't keep a secret from her masters.
'Karin, could you keep an eye on the seal, part of it has erased' Cian requested to which Kari. immediately agreed. Astra heard a voice in her head, 'She said she won't come out when not necessary'
'Hellhound?' asked Cian
'She spoke to you' coming from Clint
'It's a girl?' obviously Raymond
'That's not the point' Kyle said
'She's kind of in my head' Astra said and tucked her hair behind her ear.
'They shared the same mind and soul like you and Cian the only difference is that they share the same body' Sean explained
'I could show you the prophesy' Astra said in a quiet voice that could be mistaken for a whisper.
'How?' Karin questioned
'Hold my hands, she's taking over' Astra said. Immediately, the red crack on her forehead lightened up and her eyes turn black. 'I won't bite' Hellhound said showing glimpse of her purple tongue and sharp fangs.
They all reached for her hands expect from Kyle, 'I'm not bothered about the future' he had said when they gave him a strange look.

Immediately they touched her, they were pulled into a trance.
"There would come a time when the twin souls shall come, they would bring the beginning of new thing and also the end"
In the trance, they saw piles of corpse from different races laid in different locations even in the academies. From the shadows appeared two sillouette, their backs were turned to the corpse, their figures couldn't be made out but one noticeable thing was the color of their eyes shines like a light in the darkness. One was purple while the other was gold.
'Wait, look over there' Karin's mind injected.
Like another lapse of memory it appeared, the two sillouette stood in the front line during a war, they couldn't tell who the opposite party was but if looked like deadly one. This part of the prophesy was appearing for the first time.
"When their importance arise they would the only hope"
"They could be the destructors or the savoiurs the part is theirs".

_______________________

A/N: this is the last chapter and sorry I couldn't update. I would make it up by a short Epilogue update