They are back

They toured the house, the dinning table was litter with both old and broken plated. Cian went to his old room, it was how he remembered it but some properties were burnt, the white mattress was filled with dust and was burnt in some areas.

In the huddle of the white mattress, he saw something that brought smile to his face, Ha-ha.

Ha-ha was a plastic dinosaur, it's tail was burnt during the fire, adding black to it's green color, Asher came into the room.

The room holds many memories of the days Asher spent with Cian when Cian was sick, visiting this room brought back many memories he had forgotten, this was the room in this house Asher was always happy to enter.

'Asher do you remember Ha-ha?' Cian asked stopping Asher's train of thoughts

'Hmm' Asher answered, smiling at the remembrance of Ha-ha.

'You used to hid it from me so I could take my shots'

'You loved Ha-ha that you would do anything to have it back beside it also helped Walter' Asher said glaring at Ha-ha

'But it wasn't fair, don't try to mock me I could take my shots' without persuasion'  Cian shut at Asher. To Cian, it seemed like he was warning Asher but to Asher, all he saw was Cian pouting.

'Cute' Asher muttered to Cian's hearing

'Yeah, Ha-ha is cute, even with it's burnt tail' Cian added, dense as ever.

"I wasn't referring to it" Asher wanted to say out loud

'I always felt like throwing it away, you seemed to care about it than me, I always felt it was your best friend not me' Asher said instead and left the room.

'Aww, so you do get jealous' Cian teased following behind Asher

'He easily get jealous, just that you never noticed' Raymond said having heard their conversation,

'Oww' Raymond groaned as Asher pulled his hair.

'There is nothing to be jealous about besides there is nothing wrong in having more than best friend' Cian said holding up Ha-ha.

'I don't like sharing you' Asher muttered but Cian didn't hear

'Possessive prick' Raymond cuss, clicking his tongue.

Cian saw Clint coming out of his room which was located upstairs, he noticed Clint was also holding what looks like a replicate of Ha-ha, the only difference was the color, he's was green while Clint's was red.

'Where did you get that?' Cian asked eyeing the red plastic dinosaur

'Dad bought Tan for me after buying yours, he noticed I was jealous' Clint briefly explained

'You were jealous? why didn't I know about it?' Cian chuckled after hearing Clint was jealous, it sounded strange to him.

'You were always too infested in yourself to notice others emotions, I had to promise dad to keep Tan a secret since you hated me having identical things to yours' Clint said stepping closer to Cian.

'You were a prick then' Cian stated

'But I changed!' Clint said and Cian turned his back to Clint, 'You aren't throwing it away?'

'Why would I?' Cian asked back

I guess you also changed, you are no longer naughty' Clint snoffed but Cian ignored him.

He remembered his childish acts, being twins means you get to have identical stuff which Cian disliked, he always abandon his. Part of the reason he cherished Ha-ha was because Clint didn't have it but he thought wrong.