Before the Storm

Asher understood what Cian was begging for and nodded in agreement, he wrapped his arm around Cian's waist and Cian rested his arm on Asher's shoulder and they vamped to Clint's room. Clint's room as located far away from Asher's room, because of a former incidents. They reached Clint's phone room and saw Raymond and Sean holding down a trembling Clint to his bed. Cian found his way to Clint's side and pulled him into a hug.

'I'm here' Cian said gently patting Clint's back, Clint drew away from the hug to stare at Cian's face, Clint pinched Cian's cheek to confirm that he was no longer dreaming before resting Cian's chest and Clint's trembling body began to relax. Sean and Raymond finally relaxed and Sean picked up his glasses which had fallen on the ground when he was trying to hold down Clint.

'Come in' Clint whispered and Asher heard it, Asher came into the room and sat on the couch.

'Is it about that night again?' Raymond asked and Clint shook his head,

'It's something different' Clint whispered

'Do you want to talk about it?' Cian asked and Clint shook his head and hid his face more into Cian's chess m

'I stay with him, you guys can go back to sleep' Cian said, Sean and Raymond stood up from the bed to leave

'You too, Asher, I can't sleep with you today, maybe tomorrow' Cian said to Asher who was still sitting on the couch.

Sean and Raymond shot him a "what the fuck" look, Asher didn't say anything he just smirked at Sean and Raymond then left Clint's room with shoulders high. Cian heard Sean and Raymond throwing questions at Asher but couldn't hear them clearly soon the voices trailed off.

'Cian' Clint called withdrawing from Cian's embrace.

'Yes' Cian answered looking Clint straight in the eyes, all he could see was fear.

'Can you promise me something?' Clint asked in a quiet voice coated with fear

'Anything' Cian said

'Can you promise me never to leave?' Clint asked

'I swear on you' Cian said assuring Clint who breathed out in relief

'You know if I knew about that night I might be able to help you' Cian said smoothing Clint disheveled hair

'In whatever you do, don't remember that night' Clint snapped

'Ok, bro, calm down, I know another way to make you feel better' Cuba said and Clint lightened up.

Cian took Clint outside the mansion, the mansion stood far from the city with no other house surrounding it, they went to the backyard.

'When was the last time you turned?' Cian asked

'Two months? I haven't turned since you came back' Clint said

'You said that being in your wolf form give you freedom from fear, why don't you turn, beside I'm curious to see you wolf form' Cian said and Clint silently stared at him before deciding to turn.

Clint crouched down to the ground, his fingers grew to sharp claws, his bone broke into pieces and Cian could hear the cracking and rearranging it self, fur spurt out of Clint's hair pores and Clint face gradually changed into a wolf. Clint's wolf form was huge compared to a normal wolf, it was of the same shoulder length with Cian, Clint's fur were white and brown. Clint howled on his complete transformation,

'Now run, let go of the anger! the pain! the fear! the nightmares! and just feel free!' Cian shouted as Clint took his heels.

Clint ran round the mansion three times before stopping in front of Cian and bent down, like he was signalling Cian to climb on top of him, Clint's wolf nudged Cian on his arm with his head and Cian ran his fingers through its fur and it felt like soft cotton then he climbed on Clint's back, Clint stood up slowly so that Cian won't fall. Cian laid on his brother wolf's back and wrapped his arms around its neck as Clint made his way back to the mansion.