Jessica's Party

The evening breeze was cool since it was almost winter, Jessica stepped out of the mansion and was greeted by the cold breeze. She had planned this party as part of the plan for their mission success. She came up with the fake birthday party, she could grant the mission success and increase her popularity at the same time, killing two birds with one stone. Shannon was ready to opt out of the mission if they didn't assure Karin's safety.

Trevor loves to party, he planned to attend the party for the fun but he was turned off when Jessica informed that the birthday party was a jazz party.

Jessica favorite music are jazz and classics, even if it was a fake birthday party, it got to be all about her. Nadia was to stay back to save energy for next part of the plan or well, that's what Jessica thought. Jessica had leaked out information about the party been a jazz party, she wasn't expecting to see people but who wants to miss a high class party?

Jessica and Shannon arrived at the venue, Spark Bar. Like the shopping mall the exterior was small but the interior was huge. Spark Bar was one of the expensive bar to rent, renting it for the night cost a fortune which was like a penny for Jessica.

Tyler's car reached the venue not long after Jessica and Shannon arrived.

'I thought you weren't going to show up, oh, I invited Cian' Jessica smirked, Tyler walked pass her without saying a word to her.

'Don't get too attached or you'll get hurt!' Jessica said after him

'I can handle my business, witch' Tyler said with a dominating voice before entering the bar.

On entering the bar, he saw Cian talking to Karin who later excuse herself to meet her sister. Tyler took the chance to approach Cian but Cian's mind seemed to be drifting somewhere else, his eye was searching for something or someone in the crowd.

Cian's eyes stopped at the door as someone came through, Tyler turned to see who finally got Cian's attention, it was no other person than Asher.

Tyler felt  some strange unknown feelings, he has never felt something like this, it felt new, was it jealousy?

"There's no way, all this with Cian are all fake" he tried to knock out the feeling.

'Do you want...' Cian left Tyler hanging. Cian didn't know Tyler was talking to him before he left to meet Asher, his mind, his sense was strangely attracted to Asher. Since Asher stepped into the bar, Cian couldn't take his eyes off him, now he understood why Karin liked him, he was charming, even a guy could see it.

Cian has been worried that Asher wouldn't show up and it would ruin Karin's chance, he had texted Asher the venue since he haven't had a chance to talk to him.

'Asher' Cian greeted Asher with a smile on his face, Asher ignored him and walked away like Cian wasn't standing in front of him. he is hurting and doesn't want to talk to him, they are best friends but he feels like they are strangers.

They heard a clang made from a glass and a metal, it was Jessica, hitting her fork on her glass.

'Can I get everyone attention!' the bar became quiet as the most friendly and bubbling smile appeared on her face.

'I'm so happy today, I'm honoured that all of you made it to my eighteen years birthday party, I know I'm new here and I'm yet to know everyone, I still feel grateful having you guys here, I would like to make a toast', everyone picked up their glass, filled with different varieties of expensive wine.

'To adulthood!' she said

'To adulthood!!' the crowd responded and chunk their wine.

Jessica saw Nadia enter the bar as everyone continued their business,