I'm not gay

'Cian!' the heard a familiar female voice call, they turned to the direction of The voice, it will still in a distance from them bet their voices were damn loud.

'Cian!' he had the same familiar female voice call his name, he squirted his eyes to see the two familiar girls wearing black coats and a yellow and maroon scarf wrapped around their necks, Juliet and Anna? Juliet and Anna stop running because it was too slow they decided to fly instead

'who are they?' Kyle said, having no clue who were the girls that are presently standing in front of them.

'my annoying cousin, Juliet end the less cute one, Anna' Clint introduced, Juliet glared at him before turning to Sean wait an innocent smile on her face and Anna gave a cute wave before moving to Cian side, sticking to him like a glue.

'I told you my friends are off limits' Clint shunned Juliet

'I never told you I did listen to your glimpsy rule' Juliet said to him and they started brickering.

'are you sure she is after your friends not you? you guys beaker a lot like old couples "Raymond said, 'Oww, why am l always the one getting hit' Cian smack Raymond on his head

'Eww, she is my cousin, like my sister' Clint defended himself for hitting Raymond

'And he is ugly' Juliet added, the "he" referring to Clint.

Sean let out a laugh he has been holding in, immediately, Juliet attention diverted from Clint to Sean

'You are laughing?' Juliet said and Anna also turned to him.

Sean let out the laugh he was holding in, 'You and Clint endless Bricker are funny' Sean managed to say in between his laugh before going back to his calm composed self.

'He is laughing, Clint wake me up, I'm not dreaming right? oww, what's that for' Juliet glared at Clint who had pinched her cheeks.

'You asked me to wake you up but sorry you aren't dreaming' Clint said casually.

'Is there anything wrong with him laughing' Kyle asked with his usual smile on his face as he examined Sean who was standing beside him. Juliet and Anna looked at him in horror, he didn't know?

'He usually make expression anytime you..oww' Raymond got cut off by Asher who pinched his wrist, giving him the "don't dare say a word" look.

'I'm happy to see you girls but why are you here? don't tell me you sneak out of school?' Sean questioned

'Stop being my father, we didn't sneak out of school, our school came on an excursion'

'Excursion?' Cian said

'You didn't hear about Hogwarts three weeks excursion? Do you even go to Werwiva Academy?' Juliet said and clicked her tongue. One can't blame them, they've been so focus on Damon and Astra to know what was going on in the Academy.

'Maybe we sneak out of arrival assemble to see you guys' Anna quietly said, she rightened her arm that was wrapped Cian's and played with his fingers.

'Now that we've seen you, we better get going' Juliet said peeling Anna away from Cian and staring curiously at Kyle 'Kyle right? I have a feeling that I would be seeing more of you'.

'Tell me we can be going home now' Raymond groaned

'Yeah, race you there' Clint said and they were off running.

'I would text Karin' Cian said pulling out his phone from his pant's pocket.

Dinner was fuller than usual, Headmaster Sebastian had announced a compulsory dinner meeting specially to introduce Hogwarts School of Witchery and Witchcraft. Werwiva students sat in the ground level while Hogwarts sat on the sky level, the professors of Werwiva sat up front, at the head of the buffet hall. Cian and his friends sat at their regular spot, the center of the hall, had great view in all directions. The chairs around the table were more than the usual number, they wondered who arranges the chairs, whoever the person is, they got to be spying on them.