First rule of living together

'Shopping mall?' Cian asked

'We've shopped for this season' Raymond said

'Except from Cian' Sean said distinctively

'We are going shop for Cian?' Clint asked with slight excitement in his eyes and Asher nodded

'You are lucky bro, you got the King of fashion to help you out' Clint said to Cian with a wide smile, there was an obvious satisfaction on Asher's face from seeing their friendship circle complete. At evening, they departed to the shopping mall as planned, they rode the Jeep that Ronald got them.

'So there are Streets' Cian said in acknowledgement, he has been looking through the window since they began the journey

'What do you expect, dark forest, witches flying on a brush making crooked laughter? Clint joked.

'Yes, like in movies' Cian said seriously

'Humans movie industries know more about us, maybe something' Clint said

'Can both of you shut up and enjoy the evening ride' Sean who was driving shunned and Cian wen back to staring at the window, the magical lights from the street lights made Cian face lit like an exhibition for Asher who has been staring intensively at Cian. Cian felt a pair of eyes boring into him so he turned, Asher was at the other end of the chair staring at him and their eyes met. Cian could have sworn that there was something about the way Asher looks at him that is different from when he looks at others.

Raymond sat at the passenger seat, no matter how hard he tries to start a conversation with Sean, Sean maintained his silence. Raymond got tired of it and turned to check the back seat which had Cian and Asher at each ends and Clint at their middle. Raymond eyes couldn't miss the looks in Asher eyes, he traced Asher's eyes to Cian. He called Cian but Cian looked like he was already in his own world, Asher didn't respond until Clint nudged him with his foot. When Asher turned to Raymond, Raymond whispered something in voice that only those with vampire hearing could hear, 'Stop eye fucking him' a slight frown formed on Asher's face making Raymond burst into laughter. Sean smacked Raymond's head but that didn't stop him from laughing. Luckily Cian was to infested in looking at the street stall to notice anything.

'We're here' Raymond announced as the Jeep came to an halt in front of a small building which had lights decorating it's name.

'So this is a shopping mall, human shopping mall are way bigger than this' Cian said in disappointment

'Don't talk too soon' Clint warned. Clint wa right he shouldn't have said what he said earlier. The inside of the shopping mall was bigger than he imagined, it was also tall. Clothes were nicely arranged both on the floor level and sky level, there was also steps that led up there for those who couldn't fly, the mall was lit up by magic dust and the clothes smelt of a perfectly strange perfume. The mall had no costumers and five of them were the only costumers around, it made Cian suspect if they rented the whole mall or it's just a coincidence.

'What kind of outfit will you like to try out' a voice said, Cian looked around and couldn't find the person who said that 'Up there' Clint notified pointing at a pretty creature with wings, magic dust poured out of the flapping wings

'Fairies?' Asher said shocked

'You must be the legendary lost twin brother' the fairy said, it looks a girl

'News spread fast' Cian snouted

'Can we get the season clothed, Pi' Clint said as the so called king of fashion.

"I guess even fairies have a name" Cian thought to himself

'Sorry, there isn't much left from the seasonal clothes, the good ones has been sold out' Pi said

'Any summer clothes are okay, I don't really care what I wear' Cian said

'Which colors would you like?' Pi asked

'Uhm, white, red and black' Cian answered and Pi ordered other fairies to bring in some clothes.

'I can't believe I would be living with another depressing dresser' Raymond grunted

'Depressing? another?' Cian asked not understanding the statement. Raymond turned his head to the two people who has been standing behind them silently staring, a shopping mall is a place they hate being. Cian just noticed that Sean and Asher are always dressed in black. Cian tried on the clothes brought by the fairies. Cian was put behind a magic cotton to change, Pi poured some magic dust on him and his shirt changed to a white long sleeve top which made his tall height vibrant.

'Wow, white is really your color' Raymond said clapping his hands.

'I'm tried of trying the clothes let's pack some and head home' Cian said and sighed, even though he was been magically changed from one clothes to another he was still feeling exhausted.

'Pack all the clothes the fairies brought' Asher said, he has been silently standing there, imagining how Cian looked like in all the clothes.

'What?!' Cian said surprised, the clothes were obviously much, consisting of the ones Cian tried on and ones he did not.

'We got the money' Asher said nonchalantly. They went to the counter to pay, the counter had different races cashier, Asher stopped Cian from taking the golden card ( money transaction in the supernatural world) from Clint. The vampire girl at the counter tried flirting with Asher while he made the payment, Asher behaved like he didn't notice even when she asked for his number, Asher left the counter

'That girl was obviously into you' Cian said as they went back to the Jeep,

'Well, I was obviously not interested' Asher said opening the backseat of the car to enter but Clint entered moving to the other end, Asher enters inside seating at the middle with both Cian and Clint by his both side.

'Come on, she was hot' Cian said

'But not to me!' Asher said getting annoyed that saw the Vampire cashier hot.

'Ok, chill' Cian said turning to the window looking at the mall they just left, wondering how the interior was big and the exterior was small.

'There is the first Rule of living together' Sean said referring to the twins

'There is?' Clint asked confused

'Yeah, I'm making one, Cian must learn how to control his magic so he would start training every weekend, we have plans' Clint said

'We do?' Cian asked confused

'I'm making one, we are visiting our Grandparents' Clint responded using Sean's method

'Grandparents?!' Cian asked pronouncing it as a strange word.