Those memories that brings back you

Dinner was lively and fun, filled with laughter, even from Sean. It was surprising for Valerie since it was the first she saw Sean make a facial expression in a long time. Valerie had decided to leave after making dinner but the boys persuaded her to stay for dinner with them, she couldn't resist Raymond's puppy eyes. She happy to see her son lower the walls he had built around him and let people in, by people meaning his childhood friends. Valerie left after dinner and everyone retired to their bedroom, as usual Asher followed Cian into his room. It was a bit awkward for the first time between them. Asher was nervous of how Cian would treat him now that he remembers everything.

'Do you want me to move to my room or....' Asher voice trailed off

'I never said you should leave beside I doubt your room is clean' Cian said, lightening up the awkwardness between them.

'I don't sleep there, it's lonely' Asher said

'Coming from a loner' Cian chuckled.

There was a knock on the door, 'Cian it's me' Clint voice came from behind the door. Asher stood up from where he sat beside the bed to get the door revealing Clint.

'You are here? obviously' Clint replied himself, he had noticed that Asher didn't sleep in his room for sometime now. Asher opened the door wide for Clint to see Cian who comfortably sitting on the side of the bed. 'I wanted to ask if you want to visit mom and dad tomorrow?' Clint asked and Cian bow his head staring at the floor, he shook his head.

'You still feel guilty?' Clint asked and Cian nodded

'I told you that it wasn't your fault' Clint said

'I know, it's going to take some time but there is a place I want to visit' Cian said raising his head to look at Clint

'Where?' Clint asked with enthusiasm

'Our old neighborhood, I want to see our old house' Cian said as nostalgic feelings burnt in his heart.

'I haven't gone back there after that night' Clint said biting his inner cheek, that place was his nightmare, that night was his nightmare that face was his nightmare.

'Let's go, brothers should have each other's back, right?' Cian reassured, titling his head to the side, Clint nodded and smiled before leaving for his room.

'You remember that' Asher said

'Yeah, Dad always said that to us' Cian said smiling sadly to himself.

'Uhm, Asher, I have a favor to ask' Cian quietly waiting for Asher's reaction.

'What is it' Asher said in a voice that is ready to give Cian anything.

'Uhm, it might sound childish, Can I cuddle with you? it's okay to say you don't want to, I'm not forcing you or anything, I just....kind of missed it' Cian rambled his words in embarrassment.

Asher squatted in front of him, he painlessly flicked his finger on Cian forehead, Cian frowned slightly rubbing the spot Asher had flicked even though it barely hurt.

'Why are you feeling embarrassed, when we were young you were never embarrassed you usually....' Cian covered Asher's mouth with his palm preventing him from continuing.

'Having fun teasing me, huh?' Cian said pretending to be annoyed, Asher removed Cian's hands from his mouth and smiled,

'Not even in the slightest' Asher said leaning closer to Cian's face, 'I can do a lot more than teasing you' Asher said leaning closer and Cian leaned backward until he was lying on the bed and Asher was hovering over him, evading his space, he saddled his led on Cian's sides.