The Proposal

'All students to the Buffet hall' Headmaster Sebastian voice echoed through out the school.

'Not everyone comes for dinner' Karin said as they left the school hospital.

'Is Headmaster Sebastian's voice this loud? Cian asked

'No, it's just an old way of passing information, a witch professor is sure helping him to increase the volume of his voice' Sean explained

'He's so old school, he still continue to use that method when we all have a phones' Raymond said and clicked his tongue

'Not everyone checks their phone' Asher said he was obviously in that category.

They reached the Buffet hall and sat in their regular table, Karin's wheel chair was too low for the table so she magically made her wheel chair fly an inch from the ground enabling her to use the table to eat. Soon the Buffet hall was filled with students, one could say that this was the fullest it had ever been during dinner for that year. Raymond took their order and went to get their meal, everyone of them ordered blood except from Clint, Cian and Karin.

'Attention!' Headmaster Sebastian said and the buffet hall became silence, all students attention was on Sebastian.

'I know everyone of you are tired because of today's incident' Sebastian began and the students murmured in agreement, he continued,

'I decided to cancel all tomorrow classes till next week Monday' there was a cheer from the students

'Lazy students' Sebastian muttered.

'The Western dorms have been destroyed and is currently in repair, even though some properties were destroyed I'm happy that no one was killed. I would like the Eastern dorm to generously accept the students from the Western dorm, the Western dorm will be completed repaired by Monday, Each room should have two students in it, I'm sorry for the inconveniences but I promise Monday everything would be back to normal, That's all for now, Enjoy your dinner' Headmaster Sebastian said and left the buffet hall along with the teachers who had followed him to the buffet hall.

'Do you have anyone from Eastern dorm to room with?' Cian asked Karin,

'Ye-yeah, I do, I sure do' Karin answered smiling nervously

'Liar' Asher objected and Cian looked at him in questionable look.

'Your heart beat faster than usual when you lie' Asher stated and Cian turned back Karin who bit her lower lip as she stared at her fingers.

'You don't have any friends?' Cian asked surprised and Karin nodded her head.

'Kelly' Raymond called signalling a black haired girl to come over.

'Could you do me a favor?' Raymond asked

'Anything' Kelly replied as a smile found its way to her lips.

'My friend here is looking for roommate, do you mind accommodating her?' Raymond asked and Karin stared hopefully at Kelly who gave her an irritating look

'Oh, I'm sorry, I already have a roommate, I can't help you with that but if you wanna hook up during the weekend you know where to find me' Kelly said giving Raymond a seductive smile.

'Sure' Raymond said and Kelly winked at him and left.

'I'm done for' Karin said a bumped her head on the table. Cian stretched his arm and rubbed circles on Karin's back, Asher bit down his straw of his blood back at the sight of that. Cian turned to Clint using his eyes to make a request.

'Not happening, I'm sorry it's for our safety' Clint said feeling sorry for Karin

'Yeah, I get it, you just never agree to anything I want' Cian shot at Clint

'Cian...' Clint called

'Cian, don't worry I would think of something' Karin said lifting her head from the table.

'Since girls aren't that accommodating, I can ask a guy instead' Karin said propping her head on the table.

'Guys? In the human world guys are dangerous, what do you think about the supernatural world?' Cian objected.

'Aww, Cian is being overprotective' Karin teased

'That's because you are my best friend' Cian said and ruffled Karin's hair

'Don't touch my hair, do you know how many hours I spent styling it' Karin said slapping Cian's hand from her hair when she saw Asher glaring at her. Sean kicked Asher's shin from under the table making Asher to shift his eyes from Karin to him, Sean shook his head signalling Asher to stop staring. Asher frowned at Sean and squeezed out the blood in his blood bag.

Someone tapped Karin shoulder, it was Shannon,

'You are welcome to sleep at my place if you want' Shannon stated

'How did you know?' Karin asked plastering a smile on her face 'Karin, I'm your sister, I know you are a loner' Shannon replied

'That hurts' Karin said faking a heartbreak

'If you agree, meet me up at the parking lot when you're done' Shannon said before leaving the Buffet hall.

'You going to stay with her? her friends lives there' Cian questioned

'It's not like I have any other choice, she's not that bad sometimes, got to go, see you guys later' Karin said before magically flying her wheelchair out of the buffet hall.

'Let's go home' Raymond said

The weekend went by fast and soon it was Monday, Cian was sitting in his last class for the day, History. Cian and Trevor meet up during the weekend to sum up their research. Presently Miss. Kipilips was calling the groups to present according to her list,

'Berkmore and Krisper' she called and they came out to explain the topic given to them.

After their presentation, they returned to their seat, Cian noticed that Shannon had switched seats with Jessica and was presently sitting beside him. Shannon passed Cian a paper in which she wrote something on; "Can I see you after class", Cian took out his pen and wrote beneath Shannon sentence, "Yes" before passing the paper back to Jessica.

After history class, Shannon came up to Cian as he packed his book into his bookbag.

'What do you want to talk to me about?' Cian asked strapping his bag to his shoulder

'I want to help you' Shannon said

'With what exactly?' Cian asked

'With getting your memories back' Shannon said, there was a surprised look in Cian's face but was quickly replaces by a questionable look.

'And how are you going to help me?' Cian asked

'Nadia, knows how to deal with memory loss, so she might be able to help you if you want,

'It's your choice' Shannon said

'I'll think about it' Cian said as he saw Asher approach the entrance of his class

'What were you talking about with Shannon?' Asher asked as they headed to the Buffet hall

'Nothing exactly, just stuff' Cian played it off. Asher knew that Cian was not being honest but he didn't pressure him.

They reached the buffet hall and Karin the rest were already there, Karin was still in her wheelchair. Clint and Cian were still giving each other cold shoulders and no matter how many times Raymond tried to make them to make up, Cian disagrees still feeling hurt for being left in the dark.

'It's a dagger I borrowed from a student' Sean answered using his index finger and thumb touch the blade.

'Sean has fallen for someone' Raymond teased

'No, I haven't, I'm just curious about him' Sean said placing the dagger on the table beside his plate.

After two weeks of thinking Cian met up with Shannon after class,

'I'll accept your proposal' he told her.