The Visit

'Are you sure you want to see your grandparents?' Raymond asked Concerned about his friends, Clint.

'My grandparents have to see their lost grandson beside it have been two since I last saw them' Clint said dragging his bag down the stairs and it made an annoying sound.

'You know you could magically liftp your bag instead of making that screeching noise' Sean said,

'Maybe I'm trying to waste time, I'm actually not feeling to go after what happened last two years' Clint said slumping into a couch.

'Cian, do you feel eager to see about to your grandparents?' Asher asked

'Nah, I don't feel that, I just miss my parents I mean my foster parents' Cian said

'How did they treat you' Clint asked

'They were nice and accepted me, Jade said she wants to meet you' Cian said and went to load their bags into the Jeep.

'We aren't taking the Jeep, Cian' Clint notified

'Don't tell me you want to fly there' Cian said removing the bags he had parked into the Jeep.

'No, we go through the portal' Clint said as he opened a portal outside the mansion,

'Before you go in, I need to warn you of Aunt Julie, mom's sister' Clint said before stepping through the portal.

'Cian!' Asher called before Cian stepped through 'If they give you problem, you don't have to spent the rest of the summer with them, right?' Asher asked anxiously and Cian nodded and smiled before walking through the Portal with there bags and it closed.

They appeared in front of a castle, 'Why are you smiling if you don't want to be here?' Cian asked seeing Clint face was lit up by a smile.

'Becauwe I won't suffer alone this time, come on, let's do it the way we did it when we were kids' Clint said and began to climb the stairs to the castle.

"Did he forget that I don't remember" Cian thought, he wanted to remind him but decided to go with the flow. They climbed up the stairs and enter a huge hall way, it was filled with busy people, some walked on foot while some flew.

The hall was filled of magical lights that lit up the hall. A man came to them and greeted, 'Good afternoon, Young masters' the man's greetings got their attention.

'Matt, long time no see' Clint said happily

'It's been three years, Young master Clint' Matt said collecting their bags from Cian, the bag magically flew aw Matt lead them up the corridor.

'You remember my twin brother, Cian' Clint said to Matt

'Yeah, I heard that he's back' Matt said and turned to see the person who looked identical to Clint, 'Welcome back,  Young master Cian, you're in Berkmore Coven which is located in South' Matt introduced, he turned to Cian who silently looked at him. 'Gloomy as always' Matt Muttered.

Matt was Clint personal butler before he left the castle two years ago, Matt was the closest servant to Clint and was Closet person to a father he had since that night, Matt had worked in Berkmore Coven long enough to know their parents and what happened that night. Matt led them to a quiet hallway, Do you guys want to stay in the same room or separate' Matt asked knowing that they always slept in the same room as kids.

'The same',

'Separate' They same together, it was obvious that Clint same the former an Cian said the later.

'Let's stay in the same room, we could use it to catch-up' Clint said nudging Cian's ribs.

'No, separate' Cian said