The Storm II

A/N: I know this update is coming late, I sincerely apologise. I hope you like this chapter.

Cian saved Tyler's number on his phone, Asher had to take a breather to prevent himself from doing anything he would regret later. They headed to the parking lot where Raymond was leaning on his car waiting for them, Clint was drunk and was sleeping in Raymond's car.

'You found him' Raymond said removing his eyes from his phone,

'Yeah, found him with Tyler' Sean said

'Tyler?! Did he hurt you' Raymond asked worried

'Why are you guys expecting him to hurt him? he's not what you think he is, he's nice actually' Cian said as he went into the passenger seat of Asher's car.

They brought any three cars; Asher's, Raymond's and Clint's. 'Nice?' Raymond asked in surprised, Cian didn't hear him so there wasn't any response, Sean shook his head and pushed up his glasses that was falling down his nose before entering Raymond's car.

'Are we leaving Clint's car behind?' Cian asked

'Likely,...Cian' Asher called awkwardly, he was holding out his phone to Cian, Cian looked at him confused.

'Your number, give me your number' Asher said, Cian took Asher's phone and inputted his number and saved it, he was going through Asher's contact list which had only five contacts; Sean, Clint, Raymond, Cian and mom, before Raymond knocked on the car window. Cian rolled down the glass,

'Let's stay at the dorms tonight, it would be easier for Clint during his hangover, beside Cian is tired' Raymond suggested. They ended up staying in the dorms, their rooms were close to each other in case of an emergency.

An earthquake woke Clint up, Clint had a splitting headache but his mind was on the reason for the earthquake. He heard students screaming so he looked out the window, he saw a beast with seven heads approaching his window. The beast used one of his limbs which looks like that of a bear to break down the window, Clint had back out of the window and was standing by the door. His trembling hands was trying to unlock the door and then he saw a big eyes looking through the window making the window seem small. He finally opened the door, jolting out of the room, the room beside his opened and Raymond rushed out checking Clint for injuries.

'Where is Cian' Clint was finally able to make out some words

'I hadn't seen him since I woke up' Raymond replied

'Asher, find Cian!' Clint shouted in hopes that Asher would hear him from wherever he was.

Cian had woken up earlier and had gone to the buffet hall to get something to eat, he was so hungry since he skipped dinner the previous night. He saw Nadia in the buffet hall eating, he silently passed her and to the food display, when he was done with selecting hos food, he turned to see if he could eat with Nadia but the table where Nadia sat was empty. While Cian was eating, the ground started quaking, making his tray to fall off the table, Cian ran outside to see what's going on. He ran to the dormitory building and saw a beast with seven heads destroying a window,

"Isn't that Clint's room?" Cian thought

'Clint!' Cian shouted hoping for Clint to wake up before anything bad happens to him. Cian's shout got the beast's attention away from Clint and to him, te beast was tall as a giant, every step out it took quake the ground as he came towards Cian.

Raymond took Cian and vamp out of the dorms hoping to find the rest of their friends, Some of the school buildings were getting destroyed as the beast wagged it's tail that looks like the tail of a dragon. Clint saw the beast walk towards someone, when Clint looked closer it was his brother, Cian.

'Cian, watch out!' Clint shouted but Cian was rooted to the ground

'Cian, run!' Clint cried panicking.

Cian couldn't hear anything, he was in shock, paralyzed from head to toe unable to move a limb and it was same beast in saw in his nightmare. The same beast that killed Clint and his friends in front of him over and over again. The nightmare replayed in Cian's head as the beast walked towards him. The beast stopped few kilometers away from Cian, Cian looked like an ant compared to the beast.

The beast breathed in and breathed out fire from its mouth towards Cian. Cian instinctively move his arms, covering his face waiting for the fire to burn him to ashes but it the fire didn't come. He put his arms down and saw that the  fire breath had turned to ice and fell at his feet. He looked down in surprise almost forgetting the beast in front of him, he was wearing the black bangles that prevents him from doing magic.

Suddenly someone ran towards him with an intimidating speed knocking him away from the beast, the beast's claws had pounded the spot where Cian formerly stood. Cian opened his eyes only to see Asher hovering over him, Asher placed his palm under Cian's head to prevent Cian from hitting his head on the ground. Sean vamped to them checking for any possible injury on them.

The beast saw that it missed Cian and went for Clint, it used it's tail to break down the corner of the building where Clint and Raymond stood hoping for the bricks to crush Clint. Raymond being an earth speciality witch made a tent from the earth covering him and Clint, allowing the bricks to roll away making hefty noise and thick dust.

Cian saw the bricks fall on Clint and Raymond, and panicked, he wanted to scream out Clint's name but it seems like his lungs were refuting the air he breathed in causing causing him to feel suffocated,

'Clint is dead' Cian said in nothing more than whispers and a tear fell from his eyes he wanted to run to the pile of bricks but Asher pulled him back, no matter how much he struggled Asher wouldn't let go of his wrist,

'Asher, please, let go!' Cian shouted in his breaking voice.

Asher pulled Cian close to him and wrapped his arms around him, rubbing circles on Cian's back.

The movement of the bricks brought hope back to Cian who slightly pulled out of Asher embrace, turning his head to the bricks. The earth made tent came to view as the dust cleared, the tent returned back to the earth. Sean needed a defense against the beast and an idea came to him. There was a statue of two tigers with wings on each side on the roof of the dorms, Sean recited an ancient spell causing the statue to come alive.

The two tigers with wings weren't up to the beast height or size but they were something, the two tigers with wings flew around the beast leaving marks of scratches on the beast body using their claws. The beast growled in pain before using his limbs to destroy the statue into mere stones.

'Shit! I need something of its size' Sean cursed in disappointment.

'Clint! are you okay?' Cian shouted to Clint who was still standing with Raymond in the pile of bricks few kilometers across Cian, Sean and Asher.

'Raymond, Do it' Sean shouted to Raymond

'I haven't perfected it!' Raymond shouted back,

'It's now or never Raymond, we are depending on you and I believe in you' Sean encouraged Raymond and Raymond took a deep breath,

'I'm going to give a taste of your own medicine' Raymond smirked