The Calm after the Storm

'I'm going to give you a taste of your medicine' Raymond smirked.

He started chanting an ancient spell repeatedly and the fallen brick around him began to elevate in air and gathered at a point. The bricks began to form giant foot, then legs, body, arms and finally a head. o

The fallen bricks formed into a giant gladiator, Raymond controlled it with his magic from where he stood beside Clint.

The giant gladiator punched one of the beast head by the right, the beast growled in pain and poured out fire from the mouth of its head situated at the middle.

The fire had no effect on the giant gladiator, the giant gladiator smack out the right leg of the beast with its right leg. The beast fell on the ground causing the ground to quake.

The beast immediately stood up and used its tail to whip the giant gladiator sending it flying in the air and harshly landing on the ground with it's face hitting the ground.

Raymond was using his magic to keep the giant gladiator from scattering into pieces. The beast ran towards the giant gladiator, before the giant gladiator could get back on its feet, the beast stomped on the back of the giant gladiator.

Luckily enough the giant gladiator didn't break into pieces instead it made a deck on the ground, burning the gladiator's head into the ground. The beast continued stomping the gladiator further into the ground, probably three foot into the ground. Raymond's magic wasn't enough to keep the giant gladiator from scattering anymore, Clint noticed that Raymond was growing weak,

'Channel me' Clint said stretching out his two hands to Raymond, Raymond hesitately took them.

Channeling Clint gave Raymond the boost he needed, the giant gladiator suddenly jumped out of the three foot deck making the beast to lose balance and harshly fell on the ground causing the ground to quake again. The giant gladiator moved further away from the beast before the beast could get back on its feet.

As the fight between the Beast and the giant gladiator was going on, more buildings were destroyed due to the quaking putting the students' lives at stake.

Headmaster Sebastian joined the professors in rescuing the students, most students were in the dorm when all these began and the dorm was part of the buildings destroyed. Sean, Asher and Cian had to move away from where they stood and joined the other students in the safe place far away from the dorm and the fight.

'Sean I need help, I'm sort of powerless against it' Raymond said, without having raising his voice and Sean heard due to his vampire hyper hearing. Sean knew he needed to do something or else they are  at the mercy of the Beast.

'I've read ancient spell about forging weapons' Sean said mostly to himself as he shut his eyes trying to remember the spell and them it clicked to him.

'Maralick spell' Sean said in realization.

'Does anyone have a dagger?!' Sean asked the students who were with them raising his voice so that he could be heard. There was a short silence before someone spoke up, 'I do' an average height boy said forcing his way through the crowd. The boy stood in front of Sean holding out a dagger, Sean was towering over the boy. The dagger seemed old but there, wasn't any rust on it.

'What's your name?' Sean asked

'Kyle' The boy answered flashing a quick smile, it surprised Sean that in this life threatening situation the boy could smile.

'Kyle, I promise I would find you and return this to you' Sean promised and Kyle smiled and nodded

'What spell are you trying to perform?' A professor asked, it was a middle age woman, Mrs. Shekma, she was the professor handling ancient spell class.