It hurts

Asher had gone to meet up with Cian so they could head for lunch together but on reaching Cian's class, Cian was nowhere near there. He followed Cian's scent that led him to a familiar direction, it was the same direction he followed when he was searching for Cian after after he ditched the begining of semester part with Tyler.

From a reasonable distance he saw Cian sitting down with someone, with a closer look it was Tyler.

He felt his skin prickle, 'Then you are what?' he heard Cian ask Tyler, he could hear their conversations thanks to his hyper-hearing.

He was about vamping to them before he felt a set of cold long fingers wrapped around his wrist holding him back, the fingers were chilling cold, only vampires felt that cold.

He turned to see who it was, Sean, the most temperate one, shaking his head, disregarding Asher from going towards them.

Asher noticed their conversation stop, turning back to them, he and Tyler's eyes met for a moment, he felt the rage building up inside him but he had to think twice. Tyler smirked at him before offering his blazer to Cian to cover his scent, maybe to make Asher jealous. Either way it worked, Asher blood boiled seeing Cian covered in someone else scent.

'He's not yours, not yet' Sean said, hearing Asher growl sounding like a wolf.

'He's mine!' Asher growled

'Really?' Sean said, letting go of Asher's wrist angrily but his face still had no expression, he was irritated by Asher's possessive and obsessive behavior.

'I don't know' Asher said, storming away angrily.

******

'Get yourself together!'

'How? I'm going crazy!'

'I think is about time you tell him' Sean said and Asher's eyed widen in surprise.

'Not long ago, you were against it and now you are what? advising me to tell him!' Asher said, feeling the urge to punch Sean expressionless face.

'So, you could get rejected and move on' Sean said

'Move on' Asher said with a notable sarcasm, folding his arm over chest

'Why don't you do it instead? you think I didn't notice?' Asher said, Sean expression would have being surprised but he showed no expression which worked to his advantage.

Sean remember a time when they were young, his mom had brought him along when she visited Adalbert. He had passed Cian's room, the door was open, he saw someone asleep on the bed, it was Cian. Sean was four then while Cian was three.

He came closer to the body, held the kid's hand in his, it felt hot, burning hot. He wanted to remove his but Cian squeezed it,

'Water' Cian muttered, almost as a whisper.

Sean left the room for the dinning to get a glass water, on coming back, he saw Asher holding up a glass of water to Cian's mouth as Cian drank from the straw. He didn't disturb them and left, ever since then Asher spent more time with Cian, making it unable for him be with Cian, possibly alone.

******

'I admit that sometimes I did get jealous of you and Cian friendship but I don't chase after what isn't mine' Sean said shaking the thoughts out of his head.

'He's mine, Tyler can't have him!' Asher said, his blood began to boil at the remembrance of Karin statement,

"no, couples, couples, couples" rang in his head like music, he felt like hitting his head on the wall to stop it.