Karin's Messages

The glass Asher was holding shattered the same way his heart shattered, other students turned to him even the Hogwarts students looked down.

'Are you alright' Cian asked worriedly

'Yeah, I'm alright, I just felt light-headed for a moment' Asher lied. He saw Tyler on a table across theirs, their eyes met for a while before Tyler turned to Cian and smiled at him, Cian returned the gesture making Asher more furious than he presently was. He clenched his fist that was bleeding from the shards of glass that torn his palm.

'Asher' Someone called but his mind was too occupied until he felt a light tap on his shoulder. Everyone on the table turn to Fergus who was standing behind Asher with his hand resting on his shoulder, at the same time Cian noticed Asher unclenching his fist revealing his blood.

'Hi' Fergus said quietly, he was previously sitting behind their table, ignoring their conversations until the glass shattered. He has been watching Asher's reactions whenever Cian was close by and has come to a conclusion that hurts him.

'Fergus right?' Cian inquired and he nodded plastering a smile on his face even he felt like ripping him apart.

'The last time I saw you was on my fifth birthday dinner party' Cian stated

'You do remember, can I borrow Asher for a moment?' Fergus said, bitting his inner cheeks as the words fell out of his mouth, Asher gave him a strange look.

It was at tip of his tongue to say no, 'Yes, but...'

'That's great, Asher come on' Fergus said and Asher stood up to follow him.

'Wait, your palm'  Cian said eyeing his bleeding palm,

'It will heal' Asher said and left with Fergus.

Asher was right his body has healing properties, faster than a normal vampire or werewolf but for some unknown reasons not as fast as Clint and Cian. Even though Cian doesn't really know Fergus, he felt him crawl under his skin as he left the Buffet hall with Asher, he had a feeling he would be seeing more of him lately.

Fergus led Asher to the Western garden, it was the closest garden to the Buffet hall. It was already dark outside and the garden was empty, just him and Asher. Not far from them was a lamp post showing their shadow on the ground. Fergus couldn't help but fall for Asher again even though he knew he would end up getting hurt.

'Stop staring and tell me why you called me here' Asher said coldly, he knew he was handsome but doesn't appreciate any stare that aren't from Cian.

'You looked a second away from breaking Tyler's neck so I'm saving a life' He tried to make it like a joke but Asher's lip remained in a thin line.

'I know' Fergus said seriously

'Know what?'

'You called him your best friend but he's more than that'.

After sometime Asher came back to the buffet hall, no blood gushing out of his palm and his injuries were fully healed.

'Why did Fergus call you out' Cian asked curiously

'Nothing useful' Asher went to grab another blood bag to his the tugging feeling on his chest, the remaining of dinner was silent.

They had helped Karin and Astra move into their new dorm before going to the mansion.

Asher thought about the conversation with Fergus as he laid in the bed with Cian facing him.

**********

'You called him your best friend but he's more than that'

'So'

'Tell him how you feel' Fergus said

His Prophesyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें