A dream come true

As they sat in that awkward position, he felt  Asher's arm leave his waist, he thought that Asher had finally let him go half of him wanted to stand up and the other half felt like leaning into Asher embrace. Before his mind could decide, he felt Asher's fingers run through hair like comb.

'You still don't dry your hair well' Asher said

'It's stressful to dry' Cian said

Cian had long forgotten he was annoyed with Asher, but tried to get angry with him but no avail. He suddenly remembered how Asher had ignored him at the party and it hurts more than when it happened maybe because they were alone or maybe because he's sitting comfortably on his lap, he didn't know but it still hurts.

'Why have you been avoiding me? why did you ignore me?' Cian said, trying not to his hurts show on his voice. Asher had easily read Cian's body language and knew that Cian was hurt but he couldn't help the temptation of running his fingers through Cian fluffy hair.

'Asher, answer me!' Cian said slapping Asher's hand away from his hair at the time stopping Asher's train of thoughts. On a normal note, Asher would have growled angrily but everything was different when it came to Cian.

'I need someone space from you to sort myself out' Asher replied, meeting Cian's blue eyes that always had away of drowning his thoughts, "I didn't want to force my feelings on you and ruin our friendship".

'You should inform me when next you want space from me, I would gladly give you the...' Asher pulled Cian into his arms interrupting Cian's words, Cian's head resting on his chest with Asher's arms around him. Asher was glad that Cian didn't pull away, like he did before.

'I don't need from you anymore, not now not ever' Asher said, Cian felt the rumbling in Asher's chest as he talked.

'Promise?' Cian said leaning closer to Asher

'Hm, I promise' Asher responded, Asher's heaving chest sent Cian quickly to sleep. Asher only noticed that Cian had was asleep from his calm breathing. He slowly lifted Cian in a bridal style and delicately tucked him into the bed.

Asher was about to leave Cian's bed side but he felt a tug on his shirt,

'Don't leave me' Cian muttered

Asher turned to Cian who was supposed to be sleeping, Cian's eyes were open, it wasn't blinking like normal eyes do. Cian's eyes were no longer deep blue, it was gold, Asher didn't know what happened but it next thing he realized was that he was tucking himself into the blanket beside Cian like he was controlled by a sudden need.

The golden eyes filtered away as Cian closed his eyes and subconsciously snuggled into Asher's arms. Asher was mermerized by everything that had just happened and Cian was in his arms without him asking or forcing him. It was a dream come true, he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to sleep with his heart and mind still at work.

Asher didn't even recall how he slept off but he did, with Cian in his arms, they slept in. Raymond had to magically open the door from outside. Raymond saw their peaceful position and was taken by surprise. He had wondered why Asher would sleep in, now he knew the reason.

The room was bright, the sunlight entered the room through the opened curtain but neither one of them woke up even Asher. Despite having an hyper hearing ability, he didn't hear the door click open or the footsteps.

"Or is he pretending not to hear" Raymond thought.

'Ray, don't...!' Clint voice came from the hallway that led to Cian's room. He ran to Cian's room when Sean informed him that Raymond plan on breaking into Cian's room. Raymond was about to kick Asher foot to stop him from pretending before Cian interrupted.

Clint loud voice woke Cian, he subconsciously squeezed a good portion of Asher's top as he stired awake.

'What's the noise all about?' Cian said seating up and pulling his hair with one hand still holding unto Asher's top with the other.

'...open the door' Clint completed his sentence, he had expected to see Cian and Asher in an intimate position, even though he prepared his mind, he was still shocked. Asher opened his and glare at Raymond,

'Don't glare at me, were you planning on skipping school?' Raymond said shoving his hands into his school pants pocket.

'Clint, is there something wrong? why did you look so shocked?' Cian said to Clint who was looking at him shocked

'No.. nothing' Clint shuttered. That was when Cian realized what he was doing, he was squeezing the herms of Asher's top, revealing bits of Asher's abbs. He quickly let go of Asher's top and his ears and cheeks flushed from embarrassment.

'I would have let you skip school bro, but we're going to meet Headmaster Sebastian today' Clint informed Cian.

Cian's head strangely hurts, like he was having a hangover but he didn't take an alcohol. 'And you didn't bother telling me yesterday' Cian said, his voice was still hoarse, Asher stood up from the bed, went to the study table to pour a glass of water then handed it to Cian.

'Thank you' Cian muttered avoiding Asher's eyes as he drank the water in one gulp.

'We literally couldn't, Asher had entered your room and I didn't want to interrupt anything' Clint said slowly, going a tone lower as he spoke.

'Clint, what's going on in that head of yours, you know what? don't even bother telling me, out, out, I need to prepare for school, along with you, Asher' Cian said, pushing them out and locking the door behind them.

It was almost lunch time when they arrived at school, they headed straight to the buffet hall since they had skip breakfast. The buffet hall which was supposed to be empty had a student inside seating on the regular table. The student turned to them as the door swung open, the student was surprised to see them but quickly cleared the surprise off her face.

'Karin, what are you doing here?' Cian said, sweating beside the student.

'That's the way to greet a friend after showing up to school late and making me eat breakfast alone' Karin complained

'They overslept' Clint said before Raymond blurt out nonsense. They were serve their lunch according their order and continued to talk about stuff before the buffet hall was filled with students. Karin was happy they forget to ask why she skip class, that's what she thought.

At noon, when school had ended, they, except from Karin, headed to Headmaster Sebastian office. The office was decorated like one of those wealthy CEO from the late 1900s. They took their place on the couch waiting for Headmaster Sebastian to give them attention. Finally, he raised his head from the paperwork on his desk. He prefers paperwork than digitalized methods, such an old man

'I know you boys aren't here to state the reason you came late to school, you only come to see me when there's a problem so state the problem' Sebastian said leaning into his trolling chair.

'You are right, he didn't come here for that neither because of a problem' Cian spoke with charisma, differently from the way he spoke around his friends, this was the way he spoke to strangers.

'Then why are you here'

'Damon' Asher straight forwardly said causing Sebastian to seat up.

'What did you just say?' Sebastian inquired, thinking he heard wrong or it's just in his head.

'He meant we want to meet Damon' Sean interpreted

'No' Headmaster Sebastian said

'No?' Cian said, not believing he disagrees with them without allowing them to state their reason.

'Yes, I said no, if that's why you came here I can't help you' Headmaster Sebastian said, going back to the paperwork on his table.

'Headmaster Sebastian' Asher called but he was ignored

'Headmaster Sebastian' Asher called again, this time it was a growl, Asher eyes were blazing red, next thing they knew, there was a rumbling,

'Asher!'.