Another Attack

'His name is...'

'Wait, do you heat that?' Asher interrupted

'Hear what?' Cian asked

'A roar, a lion roar' Raymond said

'The beast, it's back' Clint said in terror

'This time, it's not in school, is it near here?' Cian asked not hearing the beast roar

'No, it's still far away, in the woods' Sean answered.

'You kids, stay here, I'm going to face it, alone' Arnold said putting more stress as he said "alone", he stood up from the couch and headed for the door.

'How will you track it down when you can't hear it?' Raymond asked making Arnold turn back to them

'I'm aren't called a sorcerer for noticing' Arnold said bringing out a fold paper from his satchel that hung over one of his shoulder. He walked to the dinning table and unfolded the paper, it was a map.

'Location spell' Valerie asked and he nodded.

Arnold brought out a dagger from his satchel, he cut his palm with the knife, squeezed out the blood on the map. Placing his hand over the map, he chanted a spell causing the blood to move from where it has fallen on the map. The blood moved and stopped at a spot,

'The outskirts of the woods' Arnold said, his feet left the ground and he magically flew out of the house leaving the map behind.

'There is a landslide there!' Raymond shouted but he was out hearing.

Arnold magically flew through the woods, he heard rustling in the woods, he slowly landed on the ground to confirm if he was right,

'Who is there?!' Arnold shouted and a figured vamped from a tree to another behind Arnold, 'Show yourself!' Arnold shouted.

'It's just us, no need to harm us' Raymond said coming out from the behind Arnold while Sean and Asher each leaning on a tree.

'I told you kids not to come out' Arnold said continuing he journey on foot.

'We aren't kids anyone, we are adults' Raymond said falling in steps with Arnold, Sean and Asher following behind. Arnold remained silent as Raymond rambled nothing especially, Raymond, Sean and Asher stopped on their track, unknown to Arnold, he kept on walking and missed a step and ended up sliding through the land the landslide. He magically flew before he landed harshly on the ground.

'An early warning would have been nice' Arnold said flying above the height of the landslide

'I did, watch...' Before Raymond could finish his statement Arnold was knocked  down by the beast's bear claws, hitting him harshly on the ground.

'Such disrespect' Arnold spat.

The beast had hid behind some big rocks waiting for the right moment to show itself. The beast was a bit different from the last time it attacked at the school, it had only six heads as the seventh has been cut off in the previous fight. Arnold magically flew to the height of the beast and began to chant a spell, the spell restrained the beast at a point causing it to slowly fall to it's kneel.

'Don't join in this fight' Arnold ordered as he saw the boys about to come down the slide, they did as they were asked to and Raymond mumbled that it was no fun staying out while he had all the fun. The Beast used the minutes Arnold was distracted to move one of its fore limb, it fought through the pain and was able to hit down Arnold as it did before but Sean magically flew and push Arnold away from the beast and they luckily dodged the arm. Arnold lost control of the beast and it started moving freely, Raymond joined in, he magically flew around the beast in a safe region, though. Asher vamped down the landslide and vamped around the beast hind limbs that it used to stand. Asher's fingers changed to claws and his eyes turned red. He used his claws to scratch the beast hind limbs aiming for it feel the feel the pain and lose its balance while Sean and Raymond magically flew round it and the beast tried squashing them like mosquitoes. Seeing that they were distracting the beast, Arnold took out a silver thread from his satchel, the sun glinted on the silver thread giving a beautiful but dangerous looki. Arnold held an end an threw the other end at the beast, the silver thread lengthened and wrapped round two of the beast's heads. The Beast didn't notice it until Arnold started pulling the end of the thread he held, it tried to free itself from the thread but the thread burnt it's claws when it tried. Arnold added more force to pulling the silver thread by chanting a spell that increased his strength, the thread tightened and cut off the two heads, like before, the beast turned to stone and crumbled.