Awkward Situation

'The party was crazy, I didn't know you were a good dancer's Shannon complemented Nadia, they finally got home. After the party ended, they realize that Jessica had left with the car, leaving them stranded. Spark Bar was further away from their home, too tried to use their abilities, their only option was to ask for a lift. At first, it felt embarrassing until Raymond offered, they couldn't reject it since it was their only option.

They stepped into the mansion, closing the door behind them, Jessica laid on the sofa as usual, swaying her legs on one of it's arms, scrolling through her phone.

Actually, she was going through some post on Navstar (supernatural world instagram), most of the trending post was video and pictures of Nadia dancing, some clips showed Raymond and Clint dancing in the chorography. There was another clip that briefly showed Cian wrapping his arms around Sean shoulder, moving Sean lazy body to dance. It's was obvious that Cian was enjoyed himself in the party but the comments on that clip was a different story. Not only did Nadia steal Jessica light but a fan base was formed in her party!

Nadia and Jessica knew was pissed off by what happened in the party, it couldn't be helped. Shannon went to her room not wanting to watch the showdown between Jessica and Nadia that's when she saw Tyler, coming out from his room in some casual clothes.

"When did he leave the party?" she thought.

'When did you get back home?' She said

'I felt my presence was not needed so I left, besides the party was boring' Tyler said, remembering how he wasn't able to get Cian's attention and girls asking him to dance, irked him that he left the party.

'Oh, that means you missed out in the interesting part of the party' Shannon said in a low voice in case Jessica was listening to them.

'What?' Tyler said confusedly

'Check Navstar, you see what I'm talking about' Shannon said gesturing at the phone in Tyler's grip.Tyler checked the posts on Navstar, the trending post popped up, there were photos of Nadia dancing, some photos that Cian appeared on, it looked like he kissed Sean from behind. He played the video clip of Nadia dancing in the chorography, it also caught Cian back hugging Sean, hands placed around Sean's neck. Immediately, Tyler knew Jessica's last thread of restrain us about to snap.

Jessica had grew up as a royal, like te life of a princess, always getting what she wants anytime she wants and no one stand in her way but now it looks like Nadia is standing in the way of what she wants. 

'I'm sorry' Nadia started, Jessica ignored her and continued scrolling through Navstar. 'Jessica, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to steal your light in your party' Nadia said apologetically

'But you did anyway!' Jessica shot at her,  seating up.

'I just wanted to enjoy the last days of my life, it seems that I might not be able to see the end of this year' Nadia explained, Jessica stood up and stepped closer to Nadia.

'So what if you are soon going to die, it isn't my fault you are monster, go blame your mother for bringing you here' Jessica said, not caring if her words hurts. She continued hitting Nadia chest as she spoke, 'Remember, You. Are. Just. A. Servant!'.

Nadia was angry, she only tried to make peace with Jessica but she is being looked down on instead.

'Hey, I only apologized cause I felt bad for causing to leave your party but I can see I wasted my time, don't you dare talk about my life like you know me, you controlling bitch!' Nadia cussed, side walking and storming off to her room, folding her fist to hold back her tears from falling.

'Go back to your poor family, freeloader!' Jessica said after her, the door clicked and Trevor came in.

'About time' Shannon muttered, watching everything play out.

'Why are you screaming on top of your lungs, it's one in the morning, you know?' Trevor said closing the door behind him.

Jessica took her time to summarize what had happened to Trevor,

'And so...?' Trevor said nonchalantly, only listening to half what Jessica had said.

'Let's teach her to know her place, that that isn't a way to talk to a royal, better still let's make a dungeon and her there, maybe she would learn respect' Jessica suggested as a creepy smile appeared on her face.

'Jessica! get a grip, are you really from the eighteenth century?' Shannon said from she and Tyler stood stairs watching everything play out.

'That's how your Coven run, right? Brideless Coven, if I'm correct? our moms have the same first name but they are so different' Tyler inquired, clicking his tongue.

'Do what ever you want, I don't care but turn my house into a dungeon' Trevor said not even caring a bit, he has always seen girls as over dramatic beings.

'It's our house, Trevor, our house' Tyler corrected with authority in his tone, maybe because he was an Alpha.

'Geez, I always thought being a Royal was the most wonderful thing that could ever to someone but right now, you guys are all jerks' Shannon said, 'How did I end up in a house filled with Royals, Nadia is the only one making sense'.

'Where you go to?' Tyler said, referring to Trevor

'If I guess correctly, you went to check out their old house again' Shannon said and Trevor nodded

'It seems they recently came by, the place looked a bit tied than when I last saw it' Trevor said

'They might soon discover we came here without making any progress' Jessica said

'Gosh, it's too late to talk about that, sometimes I want to forget it just moment, good night' Shannon yawned and went into her room.

Cian had gone to shower after they came back from the party, he never knew it will turn out like that neither has he thought the always grumpy Nadia would be a good dancer and she wasn't really bad to talk to, if she was in the human world, she did be a songwriter or a dancer.

Cian was still curious about how Karin's went, judging by her face, it wasn't what he expected but they seemed to be cool when they watched the fireworks. Cian couldn't understand the strange feeling he felt when he saw Asher putting his arms over Karin's shoulder, he's certain that what he felt wasn't jealousy, he can't be jealous of someone he saw as a sister.

Cian shook the thoughts out of his head and stepped out of the bathroom,he was wearing a white loose top and red loose pants. He met Asher seating on his bed, he was sort of surprise that Asher would come to his room and even seat on his bed after ignoring him in party, he wondered how eyes saw it, not like he cared. Cian ignored Asher presence and walked towards the window, a hand grabbed his wrist, it was obviously Asher but he was still startled a bit, what did he expect he passed in front of Asher.

Asher pulled Cian towards him causing Cian to lose his balance, the next thing Cian knew, he was seating on Asher's lap.

'Breath' Asher said in an almost whispers to Cian's ear, Cian let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. That's was when he noticed his situation, not only he was seating on Asher's lap but one of Asher's arm was firmly but delicately holding his waist while the other rested on his lap and Cian's arms were hooked around Asher's neck. Cian made an attempt to stand up after he realize their awkward position but Asher won't let go.

'Asher, let...go' Cian muttered to Asher maybe himself. it was an awkward position but it felt comfortable, like when they were they young, Cian rebuke himself in his head for having such thoughts, but what was this? His heart was beating fast, does he have an heart disease and was he just noticing that Asher's full lips were kissable. Cian wanted to slap himself but he'd look weird or insane so he stayed still.

'What if someone comes in and meet us like this' Cian manage to say under Asher piercing gaze, looking everywhere but the person in front of him.

'I locked the door when I entered' Asher whispered to his ear, he sounded seductive causing Cian's ear to turn red like it did when they were kids and also made Cian's heart throb.