The Storm I

The party was bustling and noisy, Cian wasn't used to this sort of place, he sat by the counter and order and ordered water, someone took a seat beside him, he thought that it was Karin but shockingly it was Shannon.

'Get me a booze' Shannon ordered

'There are no booze' The man behind counter said

'Just give me anything with alcohol' Shannon said 'Don't worry I'm a vampire I won't get drunk' Shannon added when the man behind the counter gave a weird look.

'Do you have any illness that's making you drink water in a party' Shannon asked Cian

'I don't drink alcohol' Cian said coldly

'You are really a sickler' Shannon said as a glass cup filled with liquor was placed in front of her.

'I heard you grew up here in the central, how was it then?' Shannon asked

'I didn't grow up here, I'm the legendary lost twin brother' Cian said in sarcasm trying not to get annoyed

'Sorry, I can't differentiate, you guys are identical' Shannon said and drank her liquor in one go and gestured for a refill.

'Even with the hairs, can't you see colors' Cian snapped, Shannon eyebrows furrowed,

'I'm sorry, I was being snarky' Cian apologized and took a sip from his glass of water.

'It's okay but you sound angry' Shannon pointed out

'Yeah, I was the reason we got here late' Cian said remembering what happened that morning, he didn't want to show up for the party because he was still angry at Clint about the previous night.

'You said you didn't grow up here but I'm sure you remembered one or two things as a kid' Shannon said bringing Cian back reality

'No, I don't remember anything about here' Cian said gesturing for another cup of water.

'Even your childhood here?' Shannon asked masking her surprise behind her cold face and Cian nodded.

'Cian!' Karin called walking towards Cian, she wore a blue jacket on top her short black gown, her packed in a pretty messy bun.

'I would take my leave now' Shannon said taking her glass of liquor with her.

'What were you guys talking about?' Karin asked before ordering for a wine

'Nothing' Cian replied nonchalantly.

'Cian, why are you sticking yourself to....water?' Clint asked kind of shocked to see Cian drinking instead of something spiky, Cian glared at Clint not giving him an answer.

'You can continue being angry with me when we go back home but now take Karin to the dance floor Clint said placing his hands on both of Cian's shoulders.

Cian shrugged his shoulder our of Clint's grip, Cian drank the water remaining in the glass cup in one go and left the counter. Shannon had left the counter and was trying to get Asher's attention along with other girls, Jessica winked her eye at Tyler and Tyler smiled understanding the meaning behind the wink. Almost immediately, Cian lost balance, he was caught by a strong arm, Tyler.

'T-Thank you' Cian shuttered

'No, problem' Tyler said helping Cian regain his balance

'I just suddenly got dizzy' Cian said trying to come up with an excuse for being vulnerable.

Tyler leaned closer and sniffed Cian's neck

'You don't smell like alcohol maybe it's because this place is stuffy, let's go outside' Tyler said grabbed Cian wrist pulling his outside the buffet hall, walked down the hallway and finally leaving the building. Tyler led Cian to a wooden bench beside the field.

The setting sun made the sky orange, Tyler's olive skin warmly glistened under the setting sun as he sat beside Cian.

They watched the sun set in a comfortable silence,

'Are you okay now?' Tyler asked breaking the silence

'Yeah, a lot better, I'm not always good with crowd' Cian said

'Why weren't you with your friends?' Tyler asked and Cian gave him a weird look

'Sorry, it's not my fault that you always catch my attention, let's say I wanted to come up to you and I was looking for a good opening' Tyler explained himself.

'Clint and I... well, I'm angry with him' Cian said and sighed,

'Do you want to talk about it?' Tyler asked

'To a stranger? No' Cian disagreed

'You know, confining with a stranger helps sometimes and whatever you say wouldn't reach anyone's ear' Tyler said giving an assuring smile.

Cian sighed and began, 'I don't remember my childhood or my parents or how I disappeared and Clint thinks it's for the best and the rest agrees with him eso Asher, I wonder how bad it is that they want to keep it away from me'

'You have the right to know bit they might have a reason to keep it away from you' Tyler said

'They are just being paranoid and over protective, I'm sure they're looking for me' Cian said and laughed

'You're kind of nice I thought you would be....' Cian voice trailed off as he shrugged his shoulders

'I would be what?' Tyler teased leaning closer to Cian and Cian leaned backward until he was almost lying down on the bench and Tyler was hovering over h with a flirty smile on his lips.

'Cian!' a voice called and suddenly Tyler was pushed away and Cian,

'Asher' Cian said breathing put the air he didn't know he was holding in.

'What do you think you are doing?' Asher asked Tyler angrily and Tyler chuckled

'He did nothing' Cin said stepping in the space between Asher and Tyler

'You were right they are overprotective' Tyler said adjusting his blazer, Cian smiled to him causing Asher's blood to boil in anger.

'When did you leave the buffet hall?' Asher asked Cian

'Do I need to remind you that I turned eighteen two months ago' Cian snapped

'I'm sorry but you made us worried' Asked said as his anger softened

'You found him' Sean said as he vamped to where they stood

'Let's go home' Sean said

'Wait' Cian said stop on his track, he walked back to Tyler, snatching Tyler's phone and inputted his number and called it, Cian's phone rang in his pocket.  He handed Tyler back his phone, Tyler was surprised that Cian gave him his number, he didn't expect it on their first meeting.

Cian saved Tyler's number on his phone, Asher had to take a breather to prevent himself from doing anything he would regret later.

The next day students were lying around in the dorm, the school bell started ringing, the bell was never rang unless there's an emergency.

'The school is in danger!' A man shouted banging on Headmaster Sebastian's door. The man was a non teaching staff and Headmaster Sebastian and some other teachers lived in the school premises far away from the school buildings and students dorm. Headmaster Sebastian and other teachers lived in different houses that are few kilometers to each other.

'What's wrong, Ed?' Sebastian asked as he came out of his house.

'I can't explain you have to see it for yourself' Ed replied.

Immediately Sebastian vamped out leaving Ed standing outside his door.

Sebastian reached the school only to see a Beast, with seven heads and ten horns and on those ten horns sat ten crowns. The beast looked like a leopard with the feet of a bear, mouth of a lion and spay out fire like a dragon, it was as tall as a giant.

'Cian! watch out!'