Epilogue

Cian was going through some old shit in Clint's room, he brought out two old boxes that laid in the closet. On top of each of them was his and brother's name boldly written. He opened the one belonging to him, it was full of some old toys and some pictures that consisted of him, his brother and parents, some had his friends in it. He found a picture that showed him laying his head on Asher's lap and Asher had his fingers tugging on his hair.
At the bottom of the box was a crystal globe, he fancied it and kept it in his room, on his study table.

On the night of the bonfire, before the arrival of Karin and the rest, the crystal globe glowed and Cian saw a young face, a girl. She had sky blue eyes and blonde hair, 'Unicorn tears' she in amusement before she stood up and left.
==============
The young blonde girl left the crying young unicorn and ran to an old castle which was close by. She has spent her whole life calling this home. Her parents werr in the garden, they seemed to be in deep discussion before she interrupted.
'Mom, I want to take Rainbow on a walk, she's crying' The girl said and her mother looked to her husband for a respond.
'No you aren't going far from this castle' he said in a fine gentleman tone.
'But dad!' she whined
'Darlimg, she won't go too far, let her this once, she's almost thirteen' The woman convinced while the young girl made a pleading face.
'Ok, but I'm going to be listening on you' he agreed. Even if it meant no privacy, it was better than none, she nodded and ran back to her unicorn, Rainbow.
'You got to stop been paranoid' The woman said to her husband and rested her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms protectively around her.
'I'm not being paranoid, I'm just being extra careful' He said and kisses her blonde hair.
'You thinking about the boys again' she asked
'I've never stopped thinking about the them' he answered.
'Adal, do you think we can ever see them again and they can meet their little sister?' She said looking hopefully at him.
'Don't worry Laura, I believe would reunite' he said filling their heart with hope and courage while they await their family long awaited reunion.

A/N: Finally this book came to an end. I appreciate those who read it despite the errors. And those that doesn't want this book to end good news! The is a book 2 still loading.
While you are waiting for it, you can keep yourself busy with my new book, The Billionaire Bachelor.

I'm signing out here, see you in The Billionaire Bachelor.

Mira.