Astra

A portal opened in front of two men who are dressed as security guards, the guards have been lazing around, playing card games. They stood straight at the sight of portal that look like a scene out of a movie. They saw a young man with glasses emerge from the portal carrying a guy in his arms, he looked at the security guards in irrigation. he was followed by another young man with a shoulder length brown hair and goofy smile, a girl emerge last and the portal close behind her. the security guards pointed their guns at them, Sean was about to take a step forward.

"if you take another step I'm going to shoot "one of the security guards threatened, he was blood and had a scar  stretched from his cheek to his jaw.

the other security guard seemed new in that kind of work and was fidgeting, I knew they weren't ordinary. Sean didn't mind the threat and took a step forward earning him a bullet from the blood man.  before the bullet reached Sean, Raymond vamped to the front and cut the bullet between his thumb and is index finger.

Raymond drop the bullets letting it fall on the ground before looking up at them and began to laugh.

"Sean, the expression are priceless "

"be serious for once, I need to see what's wrong with Kyle"Sean said and rolled his eyes, he also couldn't overlook the shark expression on the security guards face but he got other things in mind.

The security guards look at Raymond still fidgeting, you look in their eyes and said

'come down' they did as they were told 'open it' referring to the wired gate which had a board attached to it, that says "special mental health care ".

The bald security guard moved to open the gate like I was being controlled. Sean and Karen walked in, Raymond followed after them but stopped in front of guards.

'you saw nothing, it was the usual boring evening at work, don't close the gate' Raymond concluded and walked in.

The security guards did as they were told the went back to the spot they previously sat and continued playing the bad game. Sean, Karen and Raymond stepped past the gate and walked into an empty land.

'what kind of things do women's use here for' Raymond muttered as he cringed.

Karin flew up to see the whole landscape,

'There is a building ahead, wanna race? trust me it's far' Karin said

'as you wish, baby girl' Raymond said

'Count me in' Sean said with a smirk on his face, resting Kyle's head on his shoulder to enable more movement.

'I didn't know you were competitive' Raymond teased

' I let you be the first to compell a human, but I can't let you have this Sean said, know that if Raymond win he wouldn't here the end of it.

' Set, go ! ' Karin said and they raced there, Raymond reach the building first, then Sean, Kyle's arm was around his neck for more comfortable movement as he vamped and Karin reached last.

' I never knew you boys were competitive ' she said, before she completely got on the ground Sean had splinted into the building he wasn't hearing Kyle breath after the race.

building was like a hospital, he went to the nurses at the counter band requested for an empty room and a bed, they looked at him like he was a crazy person, maybe he was one of the patient  that lost his way.

' sorry but who are you ? ' a nurse said politely, get Sean angrier, he only had on option if he wanted his request to happen urgently.

' Get me an empty room and a bed ' Sean compelled, looking straight into the nurses eye.