What Sebastian wants

The dagger became red hot and lengthened to the size of a sword them he aimed at Cian's heart and striked,

'No!!!' Clint and Asher shouted in unison.

Suddenly a strong wind came from Clint's direction towards Damon, the strong wind threw Damon far away from Cian. He looked at Clint who looked more surprised than him, he was staring at his hand in disbelieve, wondering how came out in the first place.

Asher who was the closest to Cian, wasted no time to vamp to him, wrapping his arm around him, Cian began to stir awake. The first thing Cian saw was Asher's worried face, he raised his arm and used his index finger to press the space between Asher's brows, removing the furrow and smiled innocently.

Cian dreamingly looked at the sky, it was almost dark, that's when he realized that they weren't at home and doesn't remember how he ended up in Asher's arms.

'What happened?' Cian freed himself and sat up, he felt a mild headache

"Did I hit my head?" he thought rubbing his temple before turning to Clint's direction who was still staring at his hands wondering what the fuck happened.

'You are the ones' Damon finally made out

'The ones?' Cian questioned, staring at Damon like he had finally lost his mind from trying to kill them.

'Tell me the last you remember' Asher said, rubbing his back, preventing him from going into another panick attack.

'I had a panick attack and...I don't remember anything else' Cian said.

'Took you long enough to arrive to this world' Damon said and Cian still couldn't make sense out of what Damon's blurting out.

'Meet me here tomorrow an hour before sunset' Damon said and flew away

'So you are saying that Clint also have two elemental magic?' Cian inquired and chuckled like an insane person after Sean explained everything that had happened, including the part if Cian blacking out, Sean nodded affirmatively.

'Antd you can't explain what's going on with me?' Cian said more like stated and Sean nodded again,

'It isn't the first time it happened' Asher finally spoke up after spending a long time deciding on whether to speak or not.

'What?!' Clint and Cian blurted out in unison

'On the night of Jessica's party' Asher continued

'I clearly remember I slept...' Cian's voice trails before he mentioned that he slept sitting on Asher's lap with Asher's arm wrapped around him. 'I slept off' His cheeks did not fail to turn red at the remembrance of that night. The rest suspected something intimate happened between them but kept their mouth shut letting Asher continue.

'After I tucked you into the bed, your eyes opened, they were gold, they filtered away and you continued sleeping' he left out the part embedded in his memory.

'And you didn't bother to tell me!' Cian said, he had no memory of what happened that night.

'Don't blame me, I thought I was seeing things' Asher defended calmly

'You weren't drunk that night' Clint said

'I don't know, it just happened and I was so..' Asher stopped himself before he said more than required.

'Let's just call for Arnold' Cian said

'He can't come, it's already pass midnight' Clint said

'What about tomorrow after school?' Cian said