I don't trust you

'...East, West, North and South are the four main regions...' Professor Craig, the Geography Professor explained.

Cian was buried deep in his thoughts, he couldn't shake off the feeling that the Elite might be somewhere watching their every move and waiting patiently for an opening to attack again. Cian didn't feel the need to listen in geography class since Sean had given him the basic explanation.

The four main regions are occupied by supernaturals but the most populated supernatural were the vampires, werewolves and witches. The werewolves have always been territorial but they became more accommodative due to the evolution. Each regions have academies, unlike Werwiva Academy, there are separate academies for the three major races while the other minor races like elf and fairies are advised to attend a diverse academy like Werwiva Academy. Diverse academies are the most expensive academies in the supernatural world. Whereas, underprivileged minor races who couldn't afford these academies are forced to train their offspring in their homes, this brought about the barrier between the rich and the poor.

'There are two realms, that aren't found on the map, the Celestial realm and Terrestrial realm' Professor Craig said waking Cian from his thoughts. He remembered Sean once talked about this realms and some doubt that it even exists. The Celestial realm, ruled by the Celestial Empress, located in the firmament while the Terrestrial realm, ruled by the Terrestrial Emperor, located somewhere in the land, the correct location remains unknown. But why?

'That's all for today class, we will meet again in our next class' Professor Craig said as he gathered his things and left the the class.

Cian's mind had a way of keeping itself busy to pass time, the two hours geography class had passed without him noticing. He packed his books absent-mindedly into his bag unknown to him, Nadia was sitting across the room, she removed one of her earings and painfully pierced her palm, drawing out blood. She looked at Cian for a reaction to the pain but Cian looked unfizzled,

'I should have known those bastards would have unlinked us' She cussed under breath before storming out of the class.

Tyler had also been in the se class, he approached Cian who was still absent-mindedly closing his bag, he didn't notice that someone stood beside him until he felt hot breath on his neck. He turned, his face was almost met Tyler's, his eyes met with Tyler's that was busy staring at his lips,

"I there something on my lips?" Cian thought suddenly getting conscious, wiping his lips and backed away from Tyler.

'You should have said something if you were here' Cian spoked up and Tyler smiled, he finally got to hear Cian's voice, he wasn't sure if it was because of the fake relationship he is trying to build with Cian or something else, it didn't matter if it was any of it, it didn't matter, the mission comes first.

'You seemed distracted and I wanted to check your level of distraction' Tyler said, finally taking his eyes off Cian's lips.

'And...'

'Your level was quite high'

'You know that from...'

'I've been watching you during Professor Craig class, I was staring long enough to notice that you weren't listening' Tyler explained not minding if he sounded creepy or perverted.

'Oh, you are good at observing' Cian said, scratching the back of his neck.

'Is something bothering you? does it have to do with why your friends were against getting your memories back, you know you confine in me' Tyler assured

'I don't think I want to confine in someone who's friends with Trevor' Cian said, strapping his bag and leaving the class, he felt bad for being harsh with a friend he had made outside their group but he he can't let his guard down. He walked some meters away from class, entering first year hallway, he turned back and saw Tyler following behind him. He felt more guilty for walking out on Tyler but the idiot still followed after him.

It was lunch break, Cian decided to for lunch later, he walked ahead with Tyler following behind him. They stopped at the field, the same field they had stayed in when they left the beginning of semester party.

'I don't trust you' Cian stated

'You can learn to' Tyler said

'I can't trust you see you are friends with Trevor' Cian said trying not to sound harsh

'I'm not friends with that shithead' Tyler said seating on the bench

'Then you are what?'

'Let's just say our parents are acquaintance, I and Trevor are total strangers, his father offered to sponsor us to a central school and my mom thought it was a good opportunity, so here am I' Tyler explained, saying only half truth

'Do you really have to live with him?' Cian asked seating beside him

'I can't live in the dorms, I'm a royal, you should understand that' Tyler said

'Oh, Royal, I don't understand that, I didn't grow up like a royal maybe Clint would understand' Cian said, he signed and relaxed into the bench.

'Did you find out why your brothers wanted to keep your memories a secret?' Tyler asked and Cian nodded

'Guilt, my guilt'.

'Even though I don't know what had happened, I'm sure it wasn't your fault' Tyler said

'Thank you for saying that' Cian said, smiling sadly

'Take my blazer you might want to mask your scent' Tyler suggested, removing his blazer, putting it on Cian's shoulder.

They sat under the cool sun in silence, Tyler felt unusually comfortable being with Cian, but he had to put such thoughts to the back of his mind and focus on the mission at hand.

Cian and Tyler went for lunch rather late, they separated at their different tables getting stares from other students. Asher felt irritated at the sight of Cian and Tyler coming into the Buffet hall together.

'You guys looked like best friends, no, couples' Karin teased Cian nudging him with her shoulder.

'Nah, we are just friends and don't even think about shipping us together' Cian chuckled

'Yeah, I heard you' Karin said inconvenienced

'Where is your milk? you always keep it for the last' Cian asked and Karin didn't reply, she was awkwardly chewing her food.

Raymond nodded his head to a direction, Cian turned to the direction Raymond was signalling to him, it was Tyler's table, Shannon was drinking a strawberry milk from a straw and staring at their direction.

'She's trying to form a bond with her sister and it seems to be going well' Clint said dropping his cutleries.

'I didn't think she was kind-hearted, I thought she always...you know, not nice' Cian said.

He heard the clanging of chair, he turned only to see Asher leave the table without saying a word which was unlike him.

What was that look on his face, anger? hurt? pain? or is all of the above.

Cian wanted to go after Asher but Sean beat him to it.

'I would go after him' Sean said closing his book and leaving the buffet hall along with Asher.

'Asher!' Sean called as they left the school building to a secluded area.

'Get yourself together' Sean shouted pushing Asher on the wall.

'How?! I'm going crazy' Asher shouted back, breathing heavily as his eyes changed from red to green.

'I think it's about time you tell him' Sean said.