Hellhound Masters II

After Hellhound revealed itself for the first time when Astra was five, the nuns came to a conclusion that it was dangerous having her around other children, she was a danger to them but she was only a child. Astra was put in the foster system, moving from home to homes, good and bad ones. All she ever wanted was to feel accepted, she learnt how to smile to everyone even when they weren't comfortable having her around.

Her smiles made foster parents accept her into their home but when she starts to grow attached, Hellhound finds a way to reveal itself and the next thing she knows, she is infront of another foster parents waiting to be accepted.

On a normal day, Astra is a cheerful bubbling girl, she tried making friends but she was always left out. She smiled and consoled herself everytime she cried in the bathroom after school.

She thought everything would change after a rich couple adopted her. The couple couldn't have a child anymore and they wanted their daughter to have a sibling, a sister was the best option. She seemed like her a perfect candidate, she was the same age and again her smile but her way in. It took a month for the daughter to get used to having a foster sister. They got along partially but when her friends came over, she behaved indifferent to her, they called her freak for making them uncomfortable. When her friends were gone they are back to being the partially close sisters, she got used to it.

A day came when she lost control of the demon in her but before she did anything scary she got control of her body again. Her foster sister saw something and told it to her parents, they got her into therapy sessions and psychological meds. A day came when it got out of control and Hellhound showed itself. Her eyes were pitch black and black cracks ran down her face ending on her shoulders, tongue was purple-ish and long, she didn't remember what caused her to black out but she did remember her foster mom telling her how she regretted bringing her to their home before she blacked out. When she got control of her body, her foster father and sister were lying unconsciously on the ground and she was standing over her foster mother with a knife in her hand, her mother seemed frightened, angry and disgusted at the same time.

The next day she was picked up by the facility where doctors and scientist who were curious about her used her as a lab rat. She spent six months with her rich foster parents and have been in the facility for four years.

********
They requested that Hellhound freed Karin's wrist with the reason that she was the only one who knew how to contact Clint and Cian from there. Karin flicked her wrist a little after it had been released, it hurts a little but the skin there had reddened due to been bounded by Hellhound. Karin told Sean to hold up the crystal they had used to open a portal to the sunlight. The crystal glowed a little, she told Raymond to text Clint and Cian to come there with "urgently" added at the end of the message.

Clint got the after lunch, the urgency of the message made him ditch his class to search for his brother. By the time he found Cian, classes had began, Cian was sitting in his Vampirism class when Clint interrupted his class and whispered something into Professor Richard's ear. Professor Richard excused Cian from his class, before Cian could register what was going on, Clint had taken his hand and pulled him out of the class.

'Clint, what the hell' Cian asked when they were in the hallway, Clint didn't respond. Instead he shoved his phone to Cian's face, allowing him to read the message Raymond had sent. It read: we need you and Cian right now, we are in the human world, you need to save us urgently.

'Hey bro, you've forgotten one thing, I haven't perfected my magic yet and I can't open a portal to the human world' Cian said snapping his fingers in front Clint's face as if it's going to wake Clint up from whatever he was planning.

'I can open the portal but you know, I've never been there so I am likely to get lost' Clint said as they walked out of the building.

'Going somewhere without me' a voice said startling them, it was Asher

'I was wondering where you are, you didn't show up for Vampirism class, did you get sick?' Cian said

'Like I ever get sick easily' Asher said with sarcasm.

They headed for the nearest exist to the woods and created a portal. They came out in front of a store, women and men walking in hastened steps, there was also a group of man and woman along with children who were led by a tour guide. Clint texted Raymond that they were in the human world while Cian looked around to know where they were.

'Raymond asked our whereabouts' Clint said looking up from his phone

'New Orleans' Asher said, Cian turned to see the store they stood in front of.

'How did you know...' Clint was cut off when he saw what Cian was looking at, 'Don't tell me this is a Voodoo store' Clint said in amusement before replying to Raymond who message them back, telling them to come to London.

'But how did you know' Cian asked

'I visit most of the time, their bars are great' Asher replied. Sparing one more glance at the store, they open a portal to London. One more glance at the store, they open a portal to London.

Clint was about to text Raymond as something caught his eyes,

'Isn't that Trevor?' Cian said nudging Clint he had seen the person. They didn't see the face but the body structure seemed like Trevor's.

'It can't be him, people look alike, he can't be here' Clint brushed it off. Sean and Raymond has been standing behind them and saw it. Sean wrapped his arm around Cian's waist, startling him.

'You should have said something if you were there' Cian said, not minding Sean's arm being around his waist. Asher was already glaring a hole into Sean until Sean's arm left Cian's waist and he pulled Cian close to him.

'You could have texted your address, I know London well' Asher said

'Karin kind of did something and tracked Cian's phone' Raymond said, 'let's go we left Karin alone there' Raymond grabbed Clint and vamped to the location of the diner.

'As you hate it, you got no choice, just follow me' Seam told Asher before vamping with Cian and Asher following closely behind him.

They arrived at the diner, Hellhound had been quiet making no movement but when she felt Clint and Cian presence, it stood up. Cian walked up to Karin band checked for any injuries, he came across the struggle mark on Karin's wrist, she brushed it off as nothing. Hellhound walked out of the booth and fell in it's kneels in front of Clint and Cian,

'Masters, I'm back, your loyal servant, Hellhound'.

The humans were watching what was going on but Asher's growl and Sean's glare prevented them from bringing out their phone to record.

Cian kneeled with one of his kneel on the ground and pushed her hair out of her face. Raymond gave them a brief recap of how they got here.

'So you are saying that it's somehow connected to us?' Clint said

'How many puzzle piece still needs to come to light' Cian murmured frustratedly.

'We have to bring them back, headmaster Sebastian knows about her' Clint said

'If we are your masters, we need take you with us' Cian said to Hellhound who nodded.

The pitch black eyes cleared revealing Astra's blue eyes, 'Astra!' Karin called and pulled Astra into a hug, she felt Astra's body shaking and whispered calming words into her ear. Karin couldn't risk the humans knowing about them, with the help of the transportal crystal and her spell, the light coming from he crystal blind the human eyes for a while, cleaning their memories of any supernatural thing and also giving them an exist.

They headed for the Headmaster's office, it was like Headmaster Sebastian prepared for their arrival because Arnold was already in the office. Sebastian ordered them to leave Astra in his office and leave. Asher's glare didn't phase Sebastian decision on them leaving his office, Karin reassured Astra that she would be outside of she needed her.

They left Astra with Sebastian and Arnold, it would be ridiculous if they curious but they left the building to finally relief their stress. Karin didn't leave the door as she as promised.

Cian was looking at the bright sky before he heard a familiar voice call his name.