Cutting a deal

'We got an address, that's a start' Cian said, looking at the piece of paper in his hand.

'At a cost' Clint said remembering what they had to go through to persuade Headmaster Sebastian.

*****

Asher's eyes were blazing red, Headmaster Sebastian's attitude towards the topic disgusted him, his breath was getting heavy aa anger filled his mind.

The next thing he knew, he was pinning Headmaster Sebastian to the nearest wall, the paperwork had scattered on the ground and Headmaster Sebastian's table and trolling chair were disorganized.

Asher had angrily vamped towards the headmaster knocking everything out of the way, he was so fast that nobody saw it coming.

'Asher!' Fun said both surprised and shocked at Asher's action, he knew vampire were fast but he didn't know that Asher was faster, it was like he disappeared and reappeared in front of Headmaster Sebastian.

Headmaster Sebastian smirked at the angry Alpha pinning him to the wall which gained him a questionable look from Asher. Asher knew headmaster Sebastian could have defended himself but he just stood there smirking at him.

'Asher, calm down we can talk things out' Sean said

'He's not the one to talk easily' Asher said

'You do know me' Sebastian smirked again making Asher angrier.

'How many men would you destroy for someone you care about?'. Sebastian said to Asher but was staring at Cian who was presently standing a few feets away from them, but a safe distance. 'Hunderd? Thousand? Ten thousand?' Sebastian said when he noticed Asher's grip on him lessen, giving him more space to move his head.

'I will kill them all' Asher growled

'Same' Sebastian said, in a sudden speed, he knocked Asher's hand off his neck and threw him across the office, everyone was surprised that Headmaster Sebastian fought back, they were so surprise to notice Cian, who was clinging painfully to his ear and breathing heavily. Asher growled and came at Headmaster Sebastian who tried the blow but was punch, the force sent him landing on his chair, damaging the innocent object.

'Look, old man, it's no fun fighting with you, just tell me where Damon is?' Asher  said in a more calmer voice.

Sebastian has been in his early thirties for thirty years, Asher consider him old even if he looks young.

'I see Arnold told you about Damon, that fucking old man, well, I'm not bringing Damon into any bloody matter' Sebastian said standing up from the broken pieces of his chair making his English accent sound thicker.

'You didn't even ask why we need him!' Asher growled and came at Sebastian again.

'Asher! stop!' Cian cried sti clinging to his ear painfully. His eyes was red from crying and Asher stop at a stop, that was when everyone noticed that Cian was uncomfortable with the fight.

Clint worriedly walked towards his brother, 'Are you okay?' he said and Cian nodded, bringing his hand down from his ear allowing Clint to access his face. Clint wiped off his tears and pulled Cian into an embrace. 'I don't know what is going with you but, it's going to be alright' Clint reassured, brushing Cian's hair. Asher guilty for causing Cian pain again.

Cian release himself from Clint embrace, 'I'm alright not, please ask what happened' Cian said stopping Raymond from asking him the same question.

'I didn't ask because I knew why' Sebastian said bringing them back to the discussion. 'I know that Clint and Cian are magically linked twins which means their lives are in danger' Sebastian explained

'You know that their lives are danger and you still not going to help' Raymond asked, surprised, he didn't know this side of their Headmaster.

Sebastian was more like a refined man, talks less and more civilized but he went crazy as soon as they mentioned that name "Damon".

'The outcome remains the same, the twins dies and Damon is left to live with the guilt' Sebastian said as his heart ached for Damon.

'Is there a part of the story we don't know about?' Sean said

'Not your business' Sebastian strictly cut off any discussion relating to him and Damon.

'We can make a different ending, one he doesn't have to leave with the guilt, remember Cian and I aren't just magically linked twins, we're also Hybrid, it's going to take more than the Elites to put us six feets into the earth' Clint reassured but Sebastian shook his head.

'The Elite knows Cian is back and they are currently on the move' Sebastian said and they all gave him a questionable look. 'Remember that beast that attack the school, I thought it was after the school until Arnold told me about the second attack' Sebastian said and realization dawn to them.

'So you are saying that the beast was sent by the Elite to kill Clint and Cian?' Raymond asked turning to Clint and Cian. Cian nodded, he has suspected it along with Sean.

'You know that if Clint and I are killed by the Elite without you helpings us, our blood would be in your hands' Cian stated and Sebastian clinched and released his fist, closed his eyes and exhale, he knew Cian was right but was he ready to carry the guilt?:He could take the guilt in as much it prevents Damon from getting hurt or should he give the twins a try?

'Why do you have to decide for Damon, he should be the one who decides in this matter, you're just being overprotective and possessive' Asher said, causing Sebastian to smirk and opened his eyes.

'But I'm not the only one being overprotective and possessive' Sebastian said silently and silently stared at Asher who has a lump on his throat before going behind his disorganized table.

'I would give you an address but you have to do something for me after you meet Damon' Sebastian said, tearing out a paper and writing something like an address on it.

'Thank you for giving us a chance' Cian said stretching out his arm to collect the paper but Sebastian didn't give it to him, instead he looked at Asher's direction.

'If this end the same I'm coming for your head' He hissed at Asher

'But I'm not giving it willingly' Asher sternly said and Sebastian slightly chuckled before turning back to Cian.

'We are cutting a deal here, I give you what you want and you give me what I want' Sebastian said, handing the piece of paper to Cian.

'A deal is a deal' Asher said

'Yes, a deal is a deal' Cian said and stared at the address Headmaster Sebastian gave him.

Which led them to where they were, they were standing right in front of a bar,

'Does he live in a bar?' Raymond asked

'There's only one way to find out' Clint said, stepping into the bar and others followed.

The bar was noisy, loud music, different colors of lights. Then they remembered the most important question they had forgotten to ask, How does Damon look like? or he should have sent them a picture of Damon, how were they going to find a man they hadn't seen it a mist of the crowd.

They stood at a point to examine the bar and the answer was right on front of them. A man sat alone in a booth, staring into an empty space and lost in his thoughts. He was holding a glass of bear up his mouth but wasn't drinking. He looks handsome for someone in late twenties as one could say but his eyes were dead of emotions, depression had eaten it's share out of him. The man stood out in the mist of the drunks, the loud music and shouts wasn't enough to stop his thoughts.

They walked up to him, 'Damon' Cian called. The man was drawn out of his thoughts but kept his face straight, thinking of his next move.