New Generation of the 'Elite'

'What is this you telling me!' A man shouted, Voltox, he sat on a chair that looked like a throne, 'The twins are back together? gather the Elite, tell them we are having a meeting in my kingdom' Voltox shouted at the messenger who immediately flew out of quarter before his master goes bizarre on him.

'Darling, is it true? A woman said coming out of a bedroom, Vivian,

'Yes, it's true and there also a video in the school platform, come see it' Voltox said to his wife who came closer to watch to watch the video from his tablet. It was the same video of what happened in the frozen ocean.

'They grew up to look alike' Vivian said

'As they look alike their powers would be more alike and joining them together is enough to cause a lot of chaos' Voltox said getting frustrated

'Are you getting frustrated because of some eighteen years old twin brothers who don't know their stand?' Vivian asked not really understanding why her husband is shaken by the news of the reunion of the twin brothers.

'They aren't just any twin brothers they are they are the destroyers' Voltox said he stood from his throne and headed for his bedroom.

'They aren't that yet, I'm sure they haven't finished learning the whole book of fundamental magic or even ancient spells, so forget about them for now and think about me' Vivian said pushing Voltox to lay on the bed and straddled her legs to his both side. She leaned down and started kissing him, in a fast swift Voltox turned her over and was now on too of her. He started devouring her lips with kisses and she wrapped her legs around his waist as Voltox lips moved to her neck. There was a knock on their door which halted Voltox actions, he laid on the bed beside her Vivian, letting her go check who was interrupting and also be for a good reason.

'Trevor' she said putting in a smile and closing the door behind her. Trevor would be around eighteen years old, 'What is the matter? do you need something?' Vivian asked dressing her crumpled clothes.

'No, not me, Dad's guests are here they are waiting in the lobby' Trevor said

'Have the servants set a table in the lobby and tell my guests that I would be there soon' Voltox voice rang from inside the bedroom, 'Ok' Trevor said and left. His parents had always been strict on him with his mother acting all sweet on him he knew something was definitely going on in the bedroom.

'I know you all know the reason I called this meeting' Voltox began as he sat down on the seat place at the head of the table. He knew every member that was present there, starting with Dale, from the Southern Vampires, Dave and Jed from Eastwind Pack, Eric and Jeremiah from the Northern Vampires, Kayla, the queen of Brideless Coven, Meryel, the queen of the life under water and Mermaids, Kayla, the Alpha of Beachbreed Pack and Lesley the Lone witch all ten adding together Voltox the King of the West Coven witches, were all that's left of the Elite.

'The news about the reuniting of the twins?' Eric asked confirming his suspicions

'Don't forget to add deadly twins' Kayla, the queen of Brideless Coven said staring at her bandage arm.

'Remember what they did to me even though they were in the womb' Kayla, the queen of Brideless Coven said in distasteful anger.

'Yeah, no one forgot and no need of bringing up the attention to yourself' Lesley shuned

'What can I say, I get all the attention I want and give orders, not like you, loner' Kayla, the queen of Brideless Coven said with a scorn.

'This is why I hate working with people, they get too focused on their selves instead of solving the real problem, Can we go back to the reason we came here' Lesley said leaning to the table with her intertwined fingers placed on it. 'Women' Jeremiah muttered.