Chapter- 1 sleepless Night

Aadhya's POV

"And, the young entrepreneur of the year is Miss. Aadhya", the host of the show announced, but I didn't made any move from my place. I can hear them but I can't move, all I am thinking about is the young Diya who suffered most to become Aadhya. Yeah, my name was Diya, but she is no more.

"Miss. Aadhya, come to the stage to receive your award", she called me again. So it's me she is calling. Yeah, I am not Diya anymore. I am Aadhya who is the strongest business woman.

"Aadhya, they are calling you, go", Anshu, my best friend, my sister, my angel, urged me to go.

"O... ok", I said and walked to the stage. All the people present there looking at me without removing their eyes from me.

Soon I climbed the stage and received the award, and they asked me to give a winning speech.

"Thank you so much for this award. I dedicate it to my father, Krishna Mehta, who is the chairman of 'Golden leaf' enterprise," I thanked and ready to make a move from there but they stopped me for a few questions so I stood there to answer.

"Miss. Aadhya, we all know that, miss. Anshu is the only daughter of Mr. Krishna Mehta. Then who are you? Why he adopted you?", one of the reporter asked.

"And why he adopted you when you were 21 years old woman who can support yourself?" another one asked.

"I don't know. You have to ask these questions to my father, I think", I replied confidently. 

"Miss. Aadhya, who are you five years ago before entering in to the business world and where are you from?" they asked.

They all know who I am and where I come from, but still they chose to ask me that on my most memorable day. My past is something that most of the people know, but they only know half of it. They don't know how harassed I was, how I lived after that incident.

"Five years before, I was a girl who didn't know how to fight back and cries for little things and today, I am a woman who doesn't fear for anyone", I said sternly.

"And I am from a place where the people accuse the victim not the culprit", I replied and walked down from the stage between all the gazes.

"Congratulations Aadhya", Anshu said hugging me and I thanked her.

"Congratulations mamma", my four-year-old daughter Rose said and kissed my cheeks.

"Thank you my dear", I replied and picked her up hugging her to my chest. Soon Anshu also joined us, making it a group hug. Our father Krishna Mehta didn't attend the award ceremony because of some other reasons. 

"Mom, I want to eat pizza today", our Rose chirped excitedly from the back seat while I am driving and Anshu took the passengers.

"Ok Rose", Anshu replied meeting her excitement.

"Mamma, I want ice cream too", she said again.

"Ok baby", I replied.

We three went to a famous restaurant. As Rose asked, she ordered pizza, so are we. As we were talking, our order came and our little one was excited to eat.

"Wait baby", I said and ate the first piece and then signaled her to eat.

"Why you always do this, mamma?", Rose asked me.

"Nothing much Rose, I was just making sure it tastes good or not", I lied. I always taste the first piece of the food before feeding to Rose to ensure her safety and that's became my habit.

Anshu squeezed my hand under the table. She knows me inside out. After eating pizza, we ordered ice cream, just as Rose requested.

We came back to home after eating. Rose slept in the car so, Anshu carried her to her bedroom while I went to our father's room.

I knocked on the door and entered the room. He sat on the couch reading a file and kept the file down as soon as he saw me coming.

I walked to him and sat on the floor holding his hand which is placed on his lap. "This is for you father and my teacher", I said to him while giving him the award which I won.

"It's yours, my girl, you earned it", he replied and patted my head.

"No father, you made me earn it so, it belongs to you", I replied him and rested my head on his lap.

"I am proud of you, Aadhya", he said, and I am happy that I made him proud. He gave me this and made me strong when my own parents left me alone. 

"I am sorry father, I didn't trusted you before", I said to him controlling my tears. After what happened to me five years back, I never trusted anyone again, but father and Anshu proved me that I can trust them and count on them.

"And you said it like 1000 times before", he replied and I chuckled. Then we chatted for a while then I went back to my room after greeting him good night.

I freshen up and changed in to clean clothes, then I went to see Rose. I opened Anshu's bedroom door and walked to the bed as Rose always sleeps with Anshu Or me, we didn't let her stay in separate room as she is still a child. She is sleeping peacefully holding his stuffed kitty. I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. Anshu is nowhere to see.

 Covering her with a blanket, I left the room and closed the door behind my back.

"Why are you roaming here without sleeping?", I asked Anshu who is walking there.

"I am going to sleep now", she replied, and I nodded.

"Good night, Aadhya. Sleep tight", she said sweetly, and I greeted her back with a pat on her shoulder then went to my bedroom.

Good night... I huffed to myself. Just like every night, I can't sleep this night too, but I don't use pills to sleep because I feel insecure. What if someone takes advantage of me when I was asleep? These trust issues never leave me after what happened to me five years ago.

Whenever I see myself in the mirror, I miss the girl I was. A girl who was full of life, always has the sparks in her eyes, who resembles happiness... but she is weak, easy to be bullied, easy to be manipulated and she trusts everybody.

Closing my eyes, I saw the monsters who ruined my life, and I jerked back from the sleep like always.

I want all of them to regret what they have done to me and I will surely make them pay for their deeds. Each one of them has to pay back for their dirty deeds. I have to take revenge for my baby, whom I lost because of them.

One more sleepless night on my account. Sighing, I opened my laptop to work not wanting to waste my time and fell asleep while working.

I might be the strict CEO for my employees...
I might be the strongest opponent in business industry...
I might smile with my family...
but at the end of the day, I am a broken piece with a wounded heart...

***

hello guys💕

so, this is the first chapter.. hope you like it ❤️

let me know your thoughts in comments 😊

If you like the chapter then please press that cute little star for me 🥰

for now, I will update weekly once but after writing sufficient chapters I will give you daily updates like always ❣️

💜