Chapter- 26 Forgiveness

Author's POV

Aadhya is facing a lot of problems at work these days, and she knows that they are all Ajith's doing.

They find out that she is digging up information about them and planning to sue them, so they are warning her by creating problems in her company, but she is not going to back off now.

All she wants is to lock them up and never let them go out to ruin another girl.

.
.
.

"Miss Aadhya, why have you cancelled the project with the PR Corporation? We are already losing many projects these days, and here you are intentionally cancelling the projects that are beneficial to us," one of the board members questioned madly in a board meeting.

"I cancelled that project because he has other interests that are not related to the company," she replied confidently.

"What do you mean by other interests?" another one asked me.

"Do I have to tell you?" she asked, and they all looked at her madly, demanding an answer from her.

"He asked me to spend a night with him if we wanted this project," she said directly, without beating the bush around.

They all looked at each other silently without uttering a word. After a while, one man said something that made her blood boil, and she had an urge to slap him on the face until it swelled out.

"You could've accepted his offer; it will be beneficial for us."

"What the fuck are you even saying?" Anshu roared with anger, banging on the table.

"You can be a brothel elsewhere, but not here."
"I am not a whore, and my company is surely not a whore house," Aadhya growled like a tigress, making them shut their mouths.

"If any of you ever say something like this, I will sue all of you for sure; mark my words," Anshu exclaimed.

"I am sorry," he mumbled.

Aadhya closed her eyes and calmed down, then informed them about a new project that she got instead of the one with Rahul.

"So, I got a project in cooperation with Arnav Singhania about..." she explained about the new project, and they all clapped for her as she took up the most prestigious and beneficial project.

"Few minutes ago, you were throwing tantrums at her for cancelling a project, and now you are clapping for her as she signed a big project. Just how fast a person can change according to their benefits," Anshu mumbled, and they all kept their heads down, not being able to give her any answers.

"Just remember to trust our leader; she never put this company under any crisis. Next time, when the problem arises, first discuss it with her and know the reason behind it," Anshu commented, and they all nodded.

Krishna Mehta, who is watching all these on his laptop, felt very proud of both of his daughters.

.
.
.

"Why always does Miss Anshu support Miss Aadhya that much, and does Aadhya mam always care for Anshu mam?" A group of female employees is discussing this in the washroom, but what they don't know is that Anshu is hearing them as she is in the bathroom.

"And why is Miss Aadhya always overly protective about Rose?"

"From both, whose daughter is Rose? She calls both of them mom."

"Have you ever observed that they both are always touchy-touchy?"

"So, you mean?"

"Yeah, I think they are in a sexual relationship."

All their whispering stopped when they saw Anshu coming out of the bathroom. She slightly smiled at them and started washing her hands without saying anything.

They were horrified by her sudden appearance and stood there silently in shock.

"Don't you have any work? Why are you standing here?" Anshu questioned them while looking at them in the mirror.

"We are sorry, mam," one of them said meekly.

"It's ok, we can't stop dogs from barking," she mocked, and all their eyes snapped towards her, offended.

"Did I say anything wrong?" Anshu asked mockingly.

"Look, we don't need any blood relationship or sexual relationship to care for a person and stand with them in any situation. It's our friendship that bound us together," Anshu stated, and she walked out like a queen.

Sometimes our soulmate is not our partner; it can be our friend too. Anshu always craved for a sister whom she didn't have, and Aadhya always craved for a pure relationship. In this materialistic world, they found peace in each other.

Aadhya can be strong by nature, but she needs a soft voice to take her out of her cruel nightmares. Anshu has a sensitive heart, and she needs to be strong to face this society. She needs motivation to walk, and Aadhya can give her that. They both need each other, and their relationship is pure with so much love and care.

"Why are they looking at you like you are some kind of ghost?" Aadhya chuckled, looking at Anshu, and glared at the few female employees who were looking at her madly.

They all left hurriedly upon seeing Aadhya there.

"Nothing; I just gave them a piece of brain."  Anshu shrugged, and Aadhya laughed a little.

"Mam, you are free for the next hour, and then have a meeting with the new project team," Shilpa informed Aadhya about her schedule.

"Then we will take Rose to eat ice cream," Aadhya stated, dragging Anshu to her cabin, where Rose is sitting and doing her homework. As Krishna Mehta had a meeting, Rose directly came to the office from school and started doing her homework in Aadhya's cabin.

"Oh, our little Rose is busy," Anshu commented, sitting next to Rose on the coach.

"Yeah, mom, I am busy... Don't disturb me," Rose remarked without even glancing at her.

"So, we have to postpone our plan of eating ice cream," Aadhya said, sitting down on the coach.

Listening to the word ice cream, Rose stood up in a split second.

"What are you waiting for, moms? Come on, we will go," she said, and they all laughed.

.

.

.

"Don't you think we have to take revenge on Diya for making our lives this vulnerable?" Mira asked Vikram.

"Shut up, bitch. I have already lost everything by listening to you," Vikram hissed.

"I have made my life hell by listening to your words. I have tortured my wife, thinking she was cheating on me by just listening to you. She used to be very caring and loving, and now she is broken because of you."

"I have made her like this. I killed my unborn child just because you said that the child was not mine. You made me break her heart again and again, and now her broken self is breaking our lives apart. And I am not blaming her, though, because it was us who made her a demon."

"I was regretting everything now, but I don't think she will forgive me ever."

"Sorry, Diya. Sorry," he broke down.

"I will ask her forgiveness."

Vikram has now realised his mistake and is regretting everything he committed towards her. He stopped eating well and became an alcohol addict because of repentance. He lost a lot of weight and got dark circles. One can tell that he has been suffering very much from his agony.

He is ready to correct his every mistake and ask for forgiveness from her, but the question is, will she forgive him that easily??

***
Hello homies❤

So this is the last update for this year. 🥺 will meet again in next year.. 😁

Do vote and comment your thoughts🤔💭

Bye guys, take care.. 💕

💜💜