Chapter- 27 Anxiety

Aadhya's POV

"Sister, please save me." "Sister, please take me out of this hell." "Sister, they did something to me, and my private part is aching so much that I want to die."

"Sister, please." 

"Sister." 

"Sister."

All the children are calling me while crying so hard.
Their pleading eyes and whimpering voices of pain are making me restless. I was running to save them, but I couldn't reach them. They are beating those girls to death. It was very hard for me to see those children in pain. I was ruined by them, and I don't want any of them to go through the same. 

I have to save them.

"Don't worry, I will save all of you," I roared.

"Aadhya." I jerked back from sleep at the loud voice of Anshu.

I didn't understand anything, and suddenly looking at Anshu made me realise that was the dream, but the tears in my eyes and sweat on my forehead told me that I really screamed.

"Are you ok?" Anshu asked me, and I nodded.

She understood that I was not okay, so she just hugged me and patted my back. I hugged her tightly, feeling safe.

"It's ok; you are safe," she mumbled.

"I am, but not all the girls," I murmured. "Many girls and women are still in danger because of them. I have to save all of them; I want to bring them out of that hell," I started murmuring continuously. My hands are trembling, and I can't concentrate on anything.

I know I am getting out of control, and I am unable to control myself now. Whenever this anxiety hits me, I will behave like this.

"Ok, Aadhya, we will do that, but now you have to control yourself to do that," Anshu said softly, holding my trembling hands tightly with her soft hand.

"Have some water first."  She made me drink water and gave me medicine that could control me. After 10 minutes, I have calmed down.

"It's ok, Aadhya, we will punish them," Anshu assured me, but what she doesn't know is that it is not easy.

.
.
.

I have done what I have left to do. Yeah, I have filed a case against Ajith and Dhruv with the help of Vishwanath ji. The trail is going to take place in ten days. I have prepared well with all the evidence I have collected.

"Mom, stop it!"  Rose shouted, and her giggles are echoing throughout the mansion, making me smile.

Anshu is tickling her, and Rose is trying to escape from her. They are playing happily without knowing the situation.

It was getting hard for me after filing the case because I had received many threatening calls from them to withdraw my case, but I stood firmly by my decision to punish them.

I got teary-eyed looking at their happy faces. I want them to be happy forever, and I will keep them safe at any cost. I want to see these smiles all my life, and I will do anything for that.

"Mamma, save me, please," Rose roared for me while laughing loudly and holding her stomach.

My legs shook a little as soon as I heardSave me, please', from Rose's mouth. I know it was just a joke, but that was my involuntary reaction.

"Mamma."  Rose ran to me and hid behind me. Anshu also ran after her, but Rose didn't give her a chance to catch her as she was running here and there.

"Mamma, help me; I will tickle mom," she said as she started tickling Anshu. As she asked, I also joined her and started tickling Anshu.

"Stop!" Anshu said, laughing loudly.

After 10 minutes, we all got tired and collapsed on the couch, panting heavily. Dad also joined us in a few minutes.

"Wait here; I have something to do for you," I said to them and hurried to my room.

"What is this, mummy?" Rose asked as I reached the living room again with a box in my hands.

"I will show you," I remarked, and I opened the box.

I tied a watch on Rose's wrist, which is on the box.

"Don't remove this ever, angel. If you find anything abnormal or anyone following you, then you have to press this button, ok? If you do so, Mamma will get your location, and it will alert the nearest police station too," I explained. "Understood, Rose."

"Yeah, Mamma, I will remember this," she replied seriously with her baby voice, which can always calm me down.

"Show me your hand," I asked Anshu, taking another watch from the box.

"Why? I am not a kid," she replied.

"Shut up and give your hand," I commented seriously, and she just showed me her hand immediately. I tied a watch around her wrist and said the same thing, which I explained to Rose.

"Ok, madam," she said, saluting me playfully.

"Father, now it's your turn; give me your hand."

"Me?" he questioned.

"Yes, what I have started is not a small thing, and we can't predict the situation. Right now, we are all in danger. Practically, I dragged you all into this dangerous mess," I mumbled in regret.

"Don't you dare blame yourself!" Anshu exclaimed as soon as I completed my sentence.

"Yes, Aadhya. You can't say this to your family. Whatever the situation is, just remember we are with you," Dad said softly. Tears rolled on my eyes.

What I have done to get these beautiful souls. Just how beautiful will it be if all the people are kind like these two?

"I don't know what you are talking about," Rose started, and all our heads snapped towards her, waiting for her to complete her sentence.

"But I love you, Mamma," she exclaimed, running into my embrace. I caught her, and we both fell on the couch by force. I kissed all her faces lovingly.

If I am living today, all credit goes to little Rose, who always manages to make me smile, just like her mom.

"You only love your mamma; don't you love me?" Anshu asked dramatically while wiping her fake tears.

"It's not like that, mom. I love you too," Rose commented, sitting straight on the couch.

"So, you only love your moms," Father commented, acting mad.

"Why are you all behaving like kids when I am the actual kid?" she remarked, like a mature person.

"Ok. I love you all, so now don't argue," she said, and we all laughed.

It will be beautiful if we live like this forever, but is this even possible after the stunt I pulled with Ajith and Dhruv???

***
Hey lovies

I hope you liked the chapter.. 😇

I wish you a very very happy new year🥳 hope this year brings you all happiness and a lot of surprises, health, wealth and prosperity 🥰

What is your new year's resolution? Mine is to settle down and make time to write more for you guys. 😁 what is yours.. Tell me in comments❤

Bye guys, take care.. 💕

💜