Chapter- 21 Do I know you?

Aadhya's POV

"Wear this," Anshu said, giving me a green-colored frock, but just like every time I turned her down, I chose a black full-sleeve dress to wear for the night.

Tonight, we were invited for the party by one of our business partners so I am going to attend it with Anshu and of course, Rose will come with us.

"You are addicted to that black, aren't you?", she remarked in disbelief. I just smiled sheepishly.

Despite her protest, I wore a black dress and tied my hair in a bun. I put a silver watch on my wrist, which my dad gifted me. Putting on some mascara and red lipstick, I got ready. I chose a pair of stiletto black shoes and a silver-colored purse.

"You are beautiful, my girl,"  Anshu chirped excitedly, looking at me in awe.

How beautiful it feels to get hyped by your female friends!

"Just a few minutes ago, you restricted me from wearing black, and now you are praising me,"  I said, narrowing my eyes at her.

"I protested not because you look awful in black but because I want to see you in different colors,"  she retorted. "Anyways, you are always beautiful; just know that,"  she commented, and I smiled.

I helped Anshu in wearing her peach-colored big ball gown, and I did her hair and helped her in her makeup before going to Rose to get her ready.

I made Rose wear her sky-blue princess frock. I curled the ends of her hair and kept it loose. I did a little makeup on her with mascara and pink lipstick, which suits her pale skin.

I took out a simple chain from my purse and put it around her neck. It was a platinum chain with a silver-colored diamond. It looks beautiful on her; she is really looking like a princess, our little princess.

I have to protect her from evil eyes. I don't let anything happen to her; I don't let anyone take advantage of her. I will protect her with my life.

"Mamma, why are you crying?"  Rose's voice brought me back. That's when I felt wetness on my cheeks and tears in my eyes. I quickly wiped them with a tissue.

"No, angel, I am not crying. They were happy tears; you are looking like a princess, so it made Mamma happy," I said to her softly.

"Really, Mamma, am I that beautiful?" she asked with her baby voice while looking down at herself and twirling around.

"Yes, my princess. You are really beautiful," I replied.

"Like a fairy tale," she asked cutely.

"Yes, like a fairy tale," I replied, kissing her cheeks.

"If your mommy and daughter moments are over, then come; we have to go now,"  Anshu said, entering the room.

She is pretty after getting ready. She chose a gold chain with small earrings, and the little makeup look complimented her flawless skin. Light peach-colored eyeshade and mascara on her eyes with nude lipstick. She is looking beautiful standing there like a model, wearing a pair of silver heels, which we shopped recently.

"Wait," I said, helping Rose wear her sandals.

"Mom, Mumma, you both are beautiful,"  Rose said.

"Thank you."  Before Anshu could complete, Rose cut her off, saying, "But I am more beautiful than you."  Rose chirped and ran out of the room with her little legs, making us both laugh.

"You are getting naughty, Rose!" Anshu exclaimed, running behind her and trying to catch her.

"Anshu, be careful with your steps", I remarked, going behind her. She is wearing 7-inch heels; if she run like that on stairs, then she may fall.