Chapter- 5 challenge

Diya aka Aadhya's POV

I missed the chance to go to Anshu Interiors for internship due to our wedding. I pleaded my dad to wait until I complete my studies but he didn't listen to me.

So, I married when I was still in my final year but that doesn't not stop me from going to university, Vikram also helped me in my studies.

On my graduation day, he said he loves me, and I given myself to him not wanting to keep him wait as I also developed feelings for him.

After my gradation, I wanted to join in Anshu Interiors but it was closed all of a sudden. I don't know what have happened but, I missed the chance to work with my role model.

So, I applied in few of other Interiors. I got the interview calls from three companies. Now I have to select the company which I have to work.

Vikram suggested me to work on AR interiors where he is working as a financial manager. Actually, I quite don't like the boss there but for my husband, I selected AR Company.

It was my first day of office, I came with my husband. He dropped me on our floor before going to his. So far, he is too good to me, as husband and wife we help each other and stand for each other, at least which was I thought.

"Be careful, I will meet you at lunch time", he said and pecked my cheek before disappearing.

I reported to HR and she asked me to join the three other new joined members in the conference room where the training and project discussion takes place.

I thanked her and went to the conference room. I opened the door and there sat two boys and a girl on the round table. I can't see their faces as they are back facing me.

"Good morning", I greeted with a smile as soon as entered the conference room.

All the heads snapped towards me and I was shocked to see the person I once loved. This world is so small, I cursed.

"Good morning, you must be Diya, right", one of the boys asked returning me the smile.

"Yes", I replied looking at my very own ex best friend who is also looking at me with wide eyes.

"Diya, I thought you will go to Anshu Interiors as that was your dream company", she said like we are on talking terms.

"It's none of your business", I replied coldly and took a seat beside a boy whose name is Arvind.

"You two know each other before", another boy, whose name is Suresh asked.

"No". "Yes". We both replied at the same time.

Before they ask further, conference room door opened revealing a man in his early thirties. Black suit, neatly combed hair with smile on his face still, he is giving me negative vibes.

He is Anurag, CEO of AR interiors, he is playboy who toys with young girls. I rejected this company after searching about the CEO but here I am, for my husband.

"Hello guys, I think you know me, still I introduce myself. I am Anurag, CEO of this company", he said flashing his white teeth. All ok but the look he is giving me is freaking me out.

"He is Samuel, he is going to lead you from now on", he introduced another man who is in his thirties and I know this man. He once came to our university as a guest professor and he said, he was impressed by my skills.

After introduction, Anurag left, leaving us with Samuel.

"Hi Diya", he greeted.

"Hello sir, you remembered me", I asked with a smile.