Chapter- 20 You deserve it!!

Aadhya's POV

I released Anurag's dirty deeds to the media, and it became a hot topic on the internet.

I forced him to accept what he had done to me in front of the media.
He accepted and informed them that it wasn't Diya who seduced him, but he raped her. The whole internet shook with that comment.

I also released how he takes advantage of weak women, saying he will give them promotion or forcing them to the extent.

In the past, no one believed me; there was no one to support me, but today, after proving myself, all people came to support me. Double standards of society... They believe what they see.

He was standing in front of the AR interiors.
All the women whom he ruined are there, along with the members of the she-team, women's rights, NGO's, etc., who all came there after knowing the truth.

"He is the one who ruined me!" one woman exclaimed, and she slapped him hard.

"Yes, we are also victims of his abuse,"  another comment, and another slap.

"He molested me," said another voice with a hard slap.

"You married me for my money, bloody rascal. I loved you, but you cheated on me and betrayed me," his wife's voice echoed, and a hard slap landed on his cheek. One after another, she gave him many slaps.

"These slaps won't do anything to him,"  one woman remarked. She took a stone from the ground and threw it at him, and it hit him in the face.

Soon, all the women started throwing stones at him, making him bleed. He covered his face with his hands and looked at me furiously.

I just smirked... This is your punishment, bastard. 

You deserve it.

***

"Vikram, I am uncomfortable; please don't touch me," I pleaded with him, but he didn't listen to me and forced me to have sex with him.

"Vikram, that's our baby; please leave her."  I was pleading with him when he was holding a beautiful baby girl upside down, holding the tip of her leg, ready to leave from the top floor. "Baby," I jerked back from the sleep. 

I am sweating profusely, my hands are shivering, and my whole body is trembling with fear.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at my watch, which was showing 8 am. I got up from the bed and did my morning routine, then freshened up and wore a black pyjama as today is Sunday and I don't have to go to work.

I wanted to see Rose, so I went to her room but halted at the door, listening to Rose, who was asking Anshu something.

"Mom, in my school, all my friends have dads, but why don't I have one, and they only have one mom, but I have two?" Rose asked Anshu innocently.

"Come here, Rose," Anshu called, and she made her sit in her lap.

"That's because you are a special kid," Anshu said, caressing her hair.

"Only special kids have two moms, and you are a special kid; that's why you have two moms and don't have a dad," Anshu explained.

Actually, Rose still doesn't know who her biological mother is or who her godmother is. Anshu doesn't want to disclose this thing to anyone, not even Rose.

I left from there, giving space to the mother and daughter to spend some time. I came back to my room and sat on the bed, thinking hard, but all my thoughts broke when I heard Anshu's voice.

They both came to my room. Anshu sat beside me on the bed while Rose started running here and there with her iron man toy, giggling happily.

"Mamma, you know mom told me I am a special kid," she said to me excitedly as she climbed the bed with her little legs.

"Yes, Rose. You are always a special kid," I agreed, kissing her cheeks.

What if I didn't give birth to her? She is, and will be, our daughter. I will keep her safe, no matter what.

"Mom and Mamma, shall we play hide and seek?" Rose asked cheerfully.

"Yes, we will play... It's been a long time since we played together." Anshu agreed immediately, so did I.

"Ok moms, I will call grandpa then," she chirped, and she ran away happily to call dad.

After that, we all played hide and seek, as our princess asked.

...

I came out of a restaurant after a meeting. I am walking to my car while Shilpa is reporting to me about work. I reached my car, and Dhamu opened the car door for me.

When I was about to climb the car, someone caught my attention.

That person is in a waitress dress in a small fast food center.
Without wasting a second, I went to that fast food center.

"Not bad; you got yourself a suitable job," I remarked as I sat down at a corner table and she came to take my order.

Hearing my voice, she looked at me, and the anger in her eyes told me that she didn't expect me here.

"Why are you here?" she asked madly.

"I can go wherever I want, and I am sure that you are just a waitress here, not the owner," I replied sternly, crossing my legs and making myself comfortable in the chair.

"Get out; we don't want you here," she sneered.

"Mira, is this how you talk with our customers? Apologize to her and take orders from this miss," the boss hissed at Mira and nodded politely at me, saying, "Sorry."

I passed a small smile to him and smirked at Mira.

The boss glared at her when she didn't make any move to apologize to me.

"Sorry," she said lightly, and I ordered a bowl of noodles.

After 15 minutes, she came back with my noodle. When she was about to put the noodle bowl on the table, I kept my leg in front of her, making her fall on the table, and I immediately stood up from the chair before it spilled on me. But some sauce spilled on my shoes. Well, I wanted that spill on my shoes.

She looked at me furiously, but she never expected my next move.

I slapped her in front of all the people.

"Can't you see? You spoiled my expensive shoes; now how can I attend my meeting?"  I accused her.

"What have you done, Mira?"  The boss shouted at her, slapping his forehead in disbelief.

"Now, apologize," he said.

"A sorry won't remove the mark on my shoe," I said sassily.

"What do you want her to do then, madam?" he asked me respectfully.

"Ask her to clean Madam's shoe," Shilpa said while playing along with me. I gave her a thumbs up, appreciating that she understood the assignment clearly.

Boss nodded and signaled her to clean my shoes. She looked at me furiously. Nevertheless, she sat down on the floor to clean my shoe.

Everybody there started whispering about how irresponsible and ignorant she is.

Here also, I pointed while she was cleaning. She gave a murderous glare.

I just smirked at her. Well, you deserve it...

***
Hello homies❤

How are you? Have you had your lunch? Tell me What you have in comments 😇

What do you think about the chapter.. Are you satisfied.. Let me know in comments🥰

Do vote and comment your thoughts and suggestions.

Bye, take care and just know that I love you. 💞

💜💜