Chapter- 6 Drugged

Diya aka Aadhya's POV

I don't know what to do. I can't handle Anurag anymore but I can't ignore him either as I am working in his company.

Handling Vikram is another topic for me. If I say, I will quit here then he says, it will be easier for me to cheat on him. If I say about Anurag, he will declare that I slept with Anurag because he already has a doubt on me. Uff this is so much to take.

"Diya, Diya", I heard Vikram calling me. Don't know what he is up to.

Keeping my lap top on the bed, I went to living room where Vikram is standing with a package in his hands.

"What is this?", I asked as I reached him.

"Dress for you", he said and put the box on the table.

"A dress?" I asked.

"Yes, a dress for my wife to attend today's event", he replied and kissed my cheeks. Thank God he is in good mood.

"Come on, open it", he urged me to open it.

I opened it and saw a red colour gown. "Isn't it beautiful", he commented.

"Yeah", I mumbled in a daze looking at cosy gown, not realising this is going to ruin me.

"It will be beautiful on you. Let's go on a date after the event", he said wrapping his hands around my waist and kissed my shoulder.

"Then I will tell you a good news at night", I replied and hugged him.

Yes, I have good news. I was too busy in dealing with Anurag and my work, I didn't realise that I had my last period two months back so, I tested yesterday and found that I am pregnant. I wanted to share with Vikram as soon as I found it but waited for a right moment to share. I think he will be happy knowing he is going become a father.

This evening there is an event for all the designers across the state. Many bigshots and famous designers are going to be there.

I was so excited to attend it but only if I knew what that night had planned for me.

I took a shower and wore the red gown with the help of my husband. He helped me in doing my hair. Sometimes he behaves too nice to me. I did my makeup and got ready for the party.

"Beautiful", he mumbled looking at me and kissed my lips and I was quick to give in.
"I will pick you up after the party", he said after the kiss and I nodded.

As he has work, I am going to attend it with my fellow designers and of course my best friend, Mira, will be there too.

He dropped me at the venue, Mira was there at the entrance waiting for me. "Hi Mira", I greeted her.

"Hi Diya, you are looking stunning in red", she said and I blushed.

We both walked in taking all the attention. I don't like this much attention on me but I got, I am getting nervous with all the attention.

I am not very beautiful and I don't have a body like model but I have a fine curvy body with round face big eyes and plump lips. My husband always says my body is his weakness, I don't know it is a good sign or a bad.

"Hello miss, your good name please", a man who may be in his late twenties, with ugly teeth, asked me.

"Diya", I said slowly.

"Hey Diya, may I have the pleasure to dance with you", he asked but his eyes were buried on my breast. His creepy looks are freaking me out. I am tossing to reject his offer when a kind soul got me.

"Hi Mr, she is taken", Samuel said and dragged me from him to our group where all our colleagues are there.

"Thank you for saving me, sir", I sighed.